Chapter Two

Chapter Two : Let's Go

Lily's P.O.V

" You don't think I know that! " I screamed.
" She said we had a two months. Times almost up " Ashton said.
" Then you try and tell him! I've been trying Ashton, I have, but it's hard when all he cares about is this pack. I understand why but he's just ignoring the rebellion " I replied.

I sighed frustratedly and rubbed the side of my head.

She was going to kill me when we got back. If we ever got back.

" You ok Lil? " Parker asked as he pulled me into a hug.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

" Riker will be home any minute. Just, just go. " I said quietly as I pulled away from his embrace.
" We're here for you Lily, you know that. This rebellion is important for everyone " Ashton said as they both left the house.

This rebellion, it means everything.

We just need him to see it.

Riker's P.O.V

" Hey Lily, I'm back " I yelled as I entered our house.
" I'm making dinner " Lily said from the kitchen.

I kicked off my shoes and walked towards the kitchen.

" Smells great " I commented as I pulled Lily into a hug.
" Thanks " She smiled at me.

The atmosphere was tense. We both knew we needed to talk about everything.

" Let's talk about it over dinner. Ok? " I said.
" Ok " Lily agreed.

~~~~

" Riker you killed a man " Lily argued.
" He tried to kill me " I said back.
" You didn't kill your sister " She replied.
" Because she's still family. It doesn't matter what I think. I can't kill her " I snapped.

Lily sat back in her chair and closed her eyes. Over these past two months, I've noticed that she does that when she's thinking. She'll close her eyes and try to block out the world so she can hear her thoughts clearly.

" I'm sorry. I get it, but that man had a family " Lily whispered.
" I...I know. I'm sorry too. To you and that guys family " I said.
" Well at least that's one argument out of the way " Lily laughed.
" There's more? " I asked confused.
" The rebellion " She clarifies.
" Not you too! I've told you guys, I didn't know about any of this " I complained.

" Doesn't matter " Jax laughed.
" You've always been the more annoying one " I replied to him.
" Hey what! Dude take that back " He yelled.
" Sucks to be you " Leon laughed at him.

" Riker! " Lily screamed, snapping me out of my mental conversation with the two idiots.
" Sorry, what? " I asked.
" I said, I know you had no idea about it but it's still important. Packs and picking sides now, we can't stay neutral forever. " She repeated.
" Why not? " I questioned.
" We just can't! This rebellion is important for everyone so stop just ignoring it! " She yelled.

I sat there frozen as Lily calmed herself down.

" Just...we just need you too see it " She whispered and if it weren't for my advanced hearing, I probably wouldn't have heard it.
" Who's we Lily? You've mentioned others wanting things ever since I won the alpha title. I've said nothing but now I want to know. Who is we? " I questioned, tired of not know the answer.

Suddenly, someone pounded on the door. Lily and me looked at each other worryingly before sprinting to the door. I opened it only to be pushed back and two men entered the house, slamming the door shut quickly behind them.

" What are you guys doing here? " Lily asked.
" They're here " One of them answered.
" Who's here?" I asked.

Another knock sounded on the door. I went to open it but before I could, Lily grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

" Whatever you do, don't open that door and do not make a sound " She whispered.
" This is the Royal Guards. Lily Keon, Ashton Ivonson, Parker Blaise and Alpha Riker, you are under arrest for treason and associating with the rebellion " A man outside yelled.
" We need to go. Now! " Lily yelled as she dragged me to the back door.
" What no. I can't leave the pack " I said as I struggled to get free.
" You have to. Your beta will take it from here. Trust me Riker, this is what you were meant to do " Lily said softly.

I looked at the strange guys and they nodded at me. Then I looked back at Lily. I trust her, and if she said this is what we had to do, then I was going to do it.

" Let's go "

There's going to be a double update today since its my birthday. And I felt like updating twice.

Any predictions for the story?