Chapter Four

Chapter Four : All Yours

Riker's P.O.V

" Riker this is Annabelle " Lily said, introducing the new girl.
" It's Anna " She growled.
" Sorry, she doesn't like her full name " Lily laughed.

Well I thought it was a beautiful name. I would have told her that, but I was too confused to form a proper sentence.

" Let's talk in my office, ok? We'll explain everything. I promise " Annabelle said softly as she stepped forward and grabbed my hand.

I looked down at our hands and then back at her. When I held hands with Lily it didn't feel like this. Now, as mine and Annabelle's hands are together, it felt real. It felt magical, like how my mom had always described having a mate was like.

Annabelle smiled at me before she started walking. She lead me and Lily towards where her office must have been.

" Have a seat " Annabelle said as we entered a room.

The room was neat and clean, like how my office was back home.

I wish I was back home right now.

" This is going to be hard to explain but you have to understand Riker, there was no other way. " Lily said.

I nodded my head.

" Here goes nothing " Lily mumbled.

Lily's P.O.V

I ran behind Parker quietly. We were too close to a pack's borders and Anna knew that.

" I know but it's like there's something pulling me towards this pack. Let's just run around it a bit more " She kept saying.

I'd sigh and follow her.

" What's she doing? " Parker mind links me.
" Honestly I don't know " I replied.

Anna suddenly stoped running. Just as we stopped, a boy walked into the woods.

" Mate " Anna whispered silently.

The boy looked around and smelled the air. He could probably smell Anna, or the scent of rouge.

" Anna we need to go " I said.

We had been here for too long. The pack would notice us and if they caught us, we'd be dead.

" Anna " I growled as people's footsteps echoed throughout the woods.
" I can't " Anna whispered.
" I don't care! We need to go now " I snapped before grabbing her arm and running away from the pack.

Parker followed close behind us. Anna growled and clawed at me, trying to get back to her mate.

" I'm sorry " I said.

—————
Five months later...

" It's been too long Lily, my wolf and demon sides are weakening. The final push to get this all going is right around the corner and I won't be much use to the rebellion if I'm dead " Anna said as she ran her hands through her bright red hair in frustration.
" What if I...what if I went and got him. You're needed here so you can't leave but what if I went to get him? " I suggest.
" How do you expect to do that? " She asked.
" I'm part witch Anna. It's a simple spell to make him think I'm his mate. " I replied.

Anna growled at me.

" I'm mated Anna. I don't want your man " I laughed.
" You can try, but only because I need him. I need Riker. He can help the rebellion " She said quietly.
" Ok. I'll be back soon then but I need to take a few of the pack with me, to make my lie more believable ".

Anna nodded.

" You have two months from when you get to the pack Lily and if he's not in my arms by them I will come and drag him out of there myself "

I smiled at her before exiting her office.

" Let's go losers! We've got a job to do "

Riker's P.O.V

" That's pretty much everything " Lily said reassuringly.

I didn't say anything. How could I? I couldn't make sense of this.

" Lily can you leave us for a moment " Annabelle asked.
" Yeah sure " Lily replied.

She shot me a small smile before exiting the room. Annabelle sighed before walking around her desk and sitting in a chair next to me.

" Riker she never meant to do anything to hurt you. It's not her fault " She said.

I nod slowly.

I didn't blame anyone, I understood. It was just hard to wrap my mind around everything.

" Are you ok with this? With......me? " She asked hesitantly.

" Say yes " Jax yelled.
" She's our mate " Leon said happily.
" But what if this is another trick? " I asked.
" It's not. You can tell this feels different from when we were with Lily. Please trust us " They both answered.

" Yes. I'm ok with it " I replied quietly.

Annabelle smiled before she stood up. She grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug. I was tense at first but then I relaxed and wrapped my arms around her.

" Mate " I whispered as I took a breath of her scent.
" Yours " Annabelle said as she tightened her grip around me.

" All yours "

Kind of forgot today was Tuesday lol. Sorry about the wait