Chapter 1 Asking For Help

Natasha has been watching Draco Malfoy for years since she was 11 years old. She's 18 now along with Draco. Everyone was welcomed back at Hogwarts for their repeat year cause of the war. Natasha has been scheming to get her man. She required the help of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy with their help in getting Draco Malfoy. The boy she's loved for so long. Natasha was making peppermint tea for her guests since they were coming to help her.

Severus had papers to grade in his office. Natasha used the good tea set her father had bought for her. It was silver with emerald leafing. Suddenly the sound of the floo came and Lucius and Narcissa came into Natasha's view Natasha spoke to them.

"Lord Malfoy and Lady Malfoy it's such a pleasure seeing you both again. Please sit down." She told them kindly Lucius sat in a chair by the fireplace a chair he was used to sit in when visiting Severus. Narcissa sat down on the couch Natasha poured the peppermint tea into the tea cups and put them on the saucers and gave them to her guests. Natasha poured herself a cup and sat down. Lucius took a sip of the tea and spoke to her.

"Young lady this is the best tea I've had in a long time. What kind is it?" Lucius asked her politely Natasha answered him.

"It's peppermint tea. It's my favorite tea." Natasha told him Lucius nodded and took another sip Narcissa spoke to her.

"Dear child it's a pleasure seeing you again. Where's Severus?" Narcissa asked her Lucius wondered that too Natasha answered her.

"Oh daddy's grading papers in his office. He'll be there til late." Natasha told her Narcissa nodded Lucius sat his cup on the saucer and spoke to her.

"Young lady you obviously called us here for a reason. Is something wrong with Draco?" Lucius asked her Natasha answered him.

"No there's nothing wrong with Draco Lord Malfoy. I wanted your help to get me my crush. See I get a little jealous of my classmates when I see them with their significant others and I don't have anyone special to be with like that. Going on dates into Hogsmeade learning about each other. Saying I love you snuggling cuddling at night holding hands in the hallways on the way to classes the small pecks on the lips. I'm happy my classmates have someone they want to share things like that with but I get jealous cause no guy ever asks me out." Natasha explained to them Narcissa's heart went out to the poor girl Lucius nodded and spoke to her.

"I see. It's because of Severus the boys never ask you out?" Lucius asked her Natasha answered him.

"Yes Lord Malfoy. I love my daddy and the fact he hid me from the dark lord. Students here are very mean about him. They call him 'the bat of the dungeons' a vampire a git a sod. And it's not fair he should be treated like that. The Slytherins respect him cause he's still head of the house and potions master. I respect him cause he's my daddy and my hero. My crush hates me cause he thinks my blood status is muggle born and that's not true anymore. In fact it never was true to begin with." Natasha explained Lucius nodded in kind Narcissa sipped her tea and spoke to her.

"Dear who is your crush?" Narcissa asked her Natasha sighed she'd hoped the Malfoy's wouldn't be too hard on her for liking their son. Natasha spoke to her.

"I'll be right back. I have to get something real quick." She told them Narcissa and Lucius nodded while she left the room Lucius spoke to his wife when Natasha was out of sight.

"Cissy I think you pushed the girl a bit far." Lucius told her Narcissa spoke to him.

"If she wanted our help Lucius it would help to know who the boy is. Severus obviously isn't pushing her in the right direction." Narcissa told him Lucius sighed and spoke to her.

"That maybe Cissy but it's not our place to tell him how to raise his daughter and which direction to push her towards. He probably doesn't even know she's been crushing on someone." Lucius told her Narcissa couldn't argue with Lucius on both of those points. Natasha came back with two big black photo albums. She gave one to Lucius the other to Narcissa Natasha spoke to them.