Chapter 11 Bittersweet

The next day came it was the 26th day of December. Draco realized he had one day left to find out who sent him the calendar. He's hoping it was his princess cause of the gift from yesterday a crown and the note said prince. There wasn't another clue leading him to believe it was his princess. Her shampoo the bottle was green but he didn't smell it to see if it smelled just like the one the witch gave him. He'll find that out tonight when he gets his shower. Or this morning he is rather sweaty.

He turned over and opened his calendar to see what his witch sent him today. Today it was a bar of bittersweet chocolate that he can actually eat. He used his wand to check for curses and love potions. Once he found out the chocolate bar was safe to eat he saw a note attached to it and read it.

Draco darling you've made it this far. The chocolate bar is yours to eat. I know you love chocolate so I thought chocolate was the best thing to give you for the 11th day. You have exactly 24 hours left and you'll know who I am. Try to be patient my prince. Enjoy the treat my prince. You'll find out who I am tomorrow. The note read curious he saw his princess sleeping. He went to the bathroom and found her shampoo he took it off the shelf and smelt it a thought crossed his mind.

Curious it smells just like the one my mystery witch sent me. Could it be that Natasha is my mystery witch who sent me the calendar and I had her all this time? If that's true a 12 days of Christmas calendar was a wonderful idea to get my attention. If Natasha's the one who sent me my calendar then I've got her and had her this whole time. Tomorrow when I learn for sure I'm gonna kiss her senseless and whirl her around the room when I learn its her. Draco thought he put the shampoo back on the shelf in the bathroom and left the bathroom.

When he left the bathroom he saw his princess awake laying in bed waiting for him with a frown on her face. He noticed she was frowning and spoke to her.

"Good morning princess. Why are you frowning?" He asked her sounding concerned she sighed and answered him.

"Good morning my dark prince. I'm frowning because I woke up and you were gone. I thought you left to go back to your common room." She told him sadly Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Princess I'm never leaving you until everyone comes back from Christmas break. Once classes resume I'll be in my common room but the weekends belong to us. I'll stay here on the weekends and hold you all night long. Friday night through Sunday night. Maybe after classes are over for the day we can study together here and enjoy each other's company. I know during the week you'll miss me holding you at nighttime won't you princess?" Draco asked her Natasha nodded and spoke to him.

"Yes I will. Your strong arms make me feel safe. I'll miss waking up to that face in the morning." She told him sadly Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Princess I know Monday through Thursday you'll have a hard time but Friday's through Monday mornings I'm yours to wake up too. Weekends we can go to Hogsmeade go swimming when the weather gets better and anything you wish." Draco promised her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"I love you, Draco Malfoy no matter what anyone says about you." Natasha told him smiling at him Draco gave her a crooked smile and spoke to her.

"I love you, too, princess. What's our plan for today?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Well I planned on putting away my new clothes I got for Christmas this morning. After I got dressed and showered. Then I thought maybe we can watch another movie I have lots of them in different genres." Natasha told him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Sounds great princess! We can watch any movie you want to." Draco promised Natasha laughed she never thought Draco would be so happy to watch a muggle movie with her. Natasha got up and spoke to him.