Chapter 3 A Proud Peacock

The next morning came much to fast for Draco. The snow was coming down faster than it was yesterday. The ground was covered with inches of snow if not inches than its under feet of snow. The lakes would be frozen and certain students that stayed behind would have snowball fights and make snowman and go ice skating. Draco saw his princess still sound asleep in his bed. He smirked when he saw her completely naked. He got up and got out some vials from his dresser drawer. He had two cauldrons full of potions he was making. He filled the one vial with a red healing potion he figured she'd need a much stronger potion to drink this morning since she'll be so sore.

He filled the other vial up with a pink contraceptive potion. It lasts for 18 hours after he filled them he put them on his nightstand. His princess was still sleeping. He decided to open door 3 on his Christmas calendar. He was shocked when he pulled out a hippogriff plushie. There was a note attached to it he ended up reading it.

Draco my darling like the hippogriff you are a very proud individual. Hippogriffs are very proud creatures like you are. You are proud that you came from an all pure blood family line with no blood stains like half bloods or muggle borns or muggles for that matter. You're my proud peacock Draco. Remember peacocks are very beautiful birds.

The note said. He scratched his head wondering who sent him the calendar. He placed the hippogriff on his dresser and climbed back in bed with his princess. He smirked and had an idea that came across him. He leaned down and began sucking on her breast nipple while playing with the other breast with his hand. Natasha moaned but didn't wake up Draco bit down hard on the sensitive flesh earning another moan from her Natasha spoke.

"Mm Draco my dark prince. That feels so good baby. Keep going oh fuck me harder baby rougher and harder." She said Draco looked up she was still asleep, he decided to try something else. He started licking her neck and worked his way down to her navel. His hands even played with her breasts as he licked her all the way down to her navel. As he got to her navel he traced it with his tongue. Natasha moaned but didn't wake up Draco was lonely he really wanted her to wake so he can have his time with her this morning Natasha spoke.

"Oh Draco my dark prince you are an amazingly incredible man. Sex with you is fabulous I love you Draco darling." Natasha said Draco looked up but to no avail she was still asleep. A thought crossed his mind.

Well at least she dreams about me and compliments me in her dreams. Mm maybe I should play along with that. Draco thought to himself he smirked and leaned down to her ear and whispered into it.

"Princess you've made me the happiest man in the world. Will you do me the honor and become Mrs.Malfoy and be my dark queen?" Draco whispered into her ear. He saw Natasha was still sleeping she moaned and answered him.

"Oh Draco. You really mean it? You want me to be your dark queen?" Natasha asked him still sleeping Draco chuckled and answered her by whispered into her ear.

"Yes princess. You belong with me in my manor. I need my princess to help me rule my manor. Once we marry princess you automatically become my dark queen. We can create our own little prince of darkness but not right away. For the first few years I want you all to myself. My dark queen and I can tour the world we can go anywhere you want to go. My dark queen gets anything her heart desires." Draco whispered into her ear Natasha moaned and spoke to him.

"Oh Draco yes a million billion times yes. I can't wait to be your dark queen. I guess this means you get to be my dark king doesn't it my dark prince?" Natasha asked him Draco chuckled in her ear and whispered into it.

"Yes it does princess. Until the day we say 'I do' I'm still calling you princess. I gonna make you the happiest wife in the whole world princess." Draco told her Natasha smiled in her sleep. Draco licked her ear and nibbled at the earlobe Natasha moaned and finally woke up. She moaned and spoke to him.