Chapter 9 Christmas Eve

Natasha awoke early it was still dark out and her radio was still on. Wizard Network was different than muggles cause their radio stations were on 24 hours a day. She hoped Draco saw the signs of her sending him the calendar like her green shampoo and her telling him to imagine her in the lingerie piece he got yesterday. Every kiss he gave her she saw fireworks. She knows he has three days left until he finds out it was her. She wished she could've sent him the calendar on the twelfth rather than the thirteenth cause he would've found out it was her the day after Christmas rather than the 27th.

She just held Draco's head she combed her fingers through his silky soft blonde locks. She couldn't believe how soft and silky his blonde locks of hair are. Draco mmm'd in his sleep and talked in his sleep.

"Don't worry princess dragons here to protect you from his evil ex girlfriends." He said in his in sleep Natasha laughed. She thought it was cute he talks in his sleep and wants to protect her from his evil ex girlfriends. She couldn't believe that today was Christmas Eve and that tomorrow was gonna be Christmas Day. Today she was buying a few last minute gifts.

She was buying some black licorice drops plain and rolled in black sugar she was also buying some dragon cuff links and peacock cuff links for Draco and some books. She was wondering what kind of princess stories she can find for him. She knew some stores will have a sale today with it being Christmas Eve and the shops are closed tomorrow. The sunlight was peaking through the dark clouds over the horizon brightening up the sky. It was gonna be a promising beautiful day. She couldn't wait for Draco to wake up so they could go into Hogsmeade today. Draco moaned and turned his head hoping for more sleep no use he woke up and rubbed the sleep crust out of the corner of his eyes. He saw he was still laying on Natasha's chest and began showering her exposed skin with kisses Natasha spoke to him.

"Mmmm this is nice. You showering my chest with kisses in the morning." Natasha told him Draco kissed her and spoke to her between kisses.

"Only the best for my princess. Your baby doll slip is very sexy on you princess. I hope to see you in more sexy lingerie pieces." Draco told her in between kisses Natasha spoke to him.

"Thank you Draco. Only you can see my sexy lingerie pieces. Only my dark prince gets the very best of my sexy lingerie pieces. I know only what my Draco would like. Sexy pieces in blacks silvers and greens I also buy blues and purples too. But I only know in my mind which pieces are gonna be perfect for my Draco to see me in." Natasha told him he kissed her lips and spoke to her.

"Well now my princess has done her homework on me over the years. That's very impressive. You'll look beautiful not matter what color you are wearing even if it's pink. Should we start planning our wedding princess?" Draco asked her teasing Natasha giggled at him and spoke to him.

"Let's wait until after we've traveled to certain places in America first my dark prince. There's two Disney worlds in America. Ones in Orlando Florida and the other one is in California. There's one here in Europe it's in Paris France. I'm not sure all of them are the same some have different attractions and rides that others don't. We should watch some of my old Disney movies before we go cause they have characters walking around the whole park and rides." Natasha told him Draco looked up at her and spoke.

"A muggle amusement park princess?" Draco asked her Natasha nodded and answered him.

"Yes muggles love amusement parks. They have rides game booths to win prizes and lots of tasty foods. You'll love the roller coaster rides. They remind of going to my vault in Gringotts." Natasha told him Draco was stunned and spoke to her.

"They do?" He questioned Natasha nodded and spoke.

"Of course. Wait till you get on one and you'll find out." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.