Chapter 8 Ice Skating

The next morning came and Natasha and Draco showered and dressed warm for the day. Today they were going ice skating. Natasha got out her white skates while waiting for Draco to get his black skates she made her bed and turned off Rudolph. She didn't want the batteries to wear out. Draco came out with his black ice skates in hand and opened up another door to his Christmas calendar. He opened the door and was surprised it was sexy lingerie. He unfolded it he saw it was white and lace he growled.

He saw it was white and lace but noticed it was short meaning it probably stopped at the top of the witch's thigh. He saw the shoulders must've have gone to the side Natasha caught sight of the lingerie she sent him and spoke to him.

"Ooo lala Draco. Some witch must really like you to send you lingerie." Natasha commented Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Yeah damn I never expected that for day eight on my calendar. Look a message." He said to her he read the note.

Draco my darling when you meet me on the last day imagine me wearing this sexy lingerie just for you and your eyes only. You are the most beautiful man I have ever laid my eyes on. I don't care about wealth or how high someone's status is in the ministry. I only care about you wealth and ministry status doesn't matter to me. 4 days left to find out who I am and 3 days until Christmas. The note said he wondered who this witch is Natasha spoke to him snapping him back to reality.

"This is a nice lingerie piece. Good quality material. Looks highly expensive though. Try imagining me wearing it dark prince." She whispered seductively in his ear Draco growled he couldn't help it. Natasha was his princess Draco spoke to her.

"I believe you look beautiful in this sexy lingerie piece princess. Come let's have a hot breakfast and go ice skating. How long has it been since you've ice skated?" Draco asked her Natasha sighed and answered him.

"Since last winter my dark prince. I could never balance myself well on the ice skates but I keep trying." Natasha informed him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"Well princess if you ice skate with me you'll forget about falling down and your balance issues. I guarantee you that you won't fall." Draco assured her Natasha spoke to him.

"You sound so sure of that my dark prince. Let's have a warm breakfast and go skating. I only want to be out for a few hours like 3 cause it's supposed to be chilly out today. We can come inside and have some hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. Maybe we can watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer movie. I actually have it I always watch it close to Christmas." Natasha told him Draco nodded and spoke.

"Sounds good princess. Wear your warm fuzzy coat out today so you don't get cold." Draco told her Natasha nodded she got out her bear fur coat and hat and her black gloves. She grabbed her ice skates and headed out to the living room. She laid everything on the couch very gently she kept her ice skates on the floor cause of the sharp blades. She wondered what was for breakfast this morning she saw her daddy in the kitchen and spoke to him.

"Morning Uncle Severus! What's for breakfast this morning?" She asked him in a cheery voice Severus chuckled and answered her.

"What would you like for breakfast love?" He asked her Natasha answered him.

"Scrambled eggs toast bacon and orange juice please?" She asked him Severus nodded and made their breakfast he spoke to her.

"Going to Hogsmeade today love?" Severus asked her Natasha answered him.

"No Uncle Severus I'm going there tomorrow. Today Draco and I are going ice skating today at Black Pond for at least 2 hours this morning." Natasha told him Severus nodded and spoke.