Chapter 13 The Wedding

It had been five years since Natasha and Draco got together. Today on March 25th 2004 they are getting married. They've been engaged for a year and they were all over the Daily Prophet and The Quibbler and every witch and wizard magazine. After graduation they toured America for a year and three months visiting every hot spot in every state including Hawaii and they visited the different islands. The wedding is held at Malfoy manor. Narcissa helped Natasha plan the wedding.

Natasha had dragon snaps white and pink everywhere along with white and pink roses. Her bouquet was white roses with a pink tinge to them and pink dragon snaps. Natasha's nails were painted bright blue so she had something blue. Her bridesmaids dresses were also bright blue. Hermione was the maid of honor Ginny and Luna were her bridesmaids. Natasha got a silver wedding band for Draco with green leafing on it which was perfect since he was a Slytherin. Draco's best man was Blaise and his groomsmen were his father and Goyle.

Natasha's wedding dress was a princess style ball gown. It was off the shoulders and it had sparkles on the bodice and lace in the back. Her shoes were very sparkly which is what she wanted. Minerva was performing the ceremony for the happy couple. Natasha asked her daddy to walk her down the aisle. Narcissa gave Natasha a pair of old diamond earrings to wear for the ceremony Ginny gave her a dragon charm bracelet temporary borrowed and Hermione gave her a new diamond necklace. It was a square diamond on a silver chain.

Ginny did Natasha's makeup which was white Hermione did Natasha's hair in tight ringlet curls. Natasha had on her wedding lingerie. It was a white strapless bra and matching panties. Natasha was all dolled up for her wedding. She looked perfect just like a real princess. The wedding was outdoors but moving back into the ballroom for dancing. The music was playing and the bridesmaids walked down the aisle with the groomsmen Draco was standing by Minerva waiting for Natasha to come down the aisle.

Suddenly everyone stood up and the song here comes the bride was playing. Natasha walked down the aisle with her father Severus Snape. Severus handed Natasha over to Draco and began to sit down right next to Narcissa. Minerva spoke up.

"Good afternoon everyone. Today we are hear to bond these two young lovers in holy matrimony. Is there anyone who believes these two should not be wed let them speak now or forever after hold their peace." Minerva said no one said anything Ron would've but he was hit with the potrificous totalius charm. Everyone was silent until Minerva spoke again. "Please be seated. Now who gives this young woman to this man?" Minerva asked Severus stood up and spoke.

"I do." Severus said Minerva nodded and spoke.

"Do you Natasha D'Ostroph take Draco Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold from this day forward? In sickness and in health until death to you part?" Minerva asked her Natasha answered her.

"I do." Natasha said to her Minerva turned to Draco and spoke to him.

"Do you Draco Lucius Malfoy take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold from this day forward? In sickness and in health until death to your part?" Minerva asked him Draco smirked and answered.

"I do." Draco said Minerva spoke.

"May I have the rings please?" She asked. Natasha got her ring from Hermione and gave it to Minerva. Draco got his ring from Blaise and gave it to her Minerva spoke. "Lord please bless these rings and the people wearing them. Now Natasha and Draco have vows they wish to give each other." Minerva said Natasha took the silver ring with the green leafing and spoke.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, I love you so very much. I always knew you were special and different and because of that I fell for you. I'm glad I sent you that 12 days of Christmas calendar five years ago. I got to know my dark prince. I will always love you Draco Malfoy with every fiber of my being. So with this ring I thee wed." Natasha said putting the ring on his finger Draco took her ring and spoke his vows.