Chapter 4 Dragon

Morning came and Draco was wide awake in his bed holding his princess. Snow was still falling over Hogwarts it was coming down at a much faster pace than yesterday. Yesterday the snow fell gently. Scotland must be having feet of snow rather than inches. While waiting for his princess to wake up he decided to open the fourth door to his calendar. Inside was a white dragon with gray eyes. Draco scratched his head wondering who sent him the fabulous calendar. He read the message that was attached to it.

Dragon this is my favorite animal because of you. Like the dragon when you get angry you become ferocious and of course you do blow a lot of steam. I've never seen or felt your fire my love but I hope to someday. Every night I see you in the sky just smirking at me with your famous smirk watching over me. You'll find out who I am on the 12th day my love I promise.

The note said. He wondered who the girl is. He hoped that whoever she was he'd have to let her down gently Natasha was his only girl. He didn't want to hurt Natasha emotionally by giving her a broken heart. Not after everything they've been through the past three days. He got up out of bed and put the dragon on his dresser by his jewelry box. It was black with a silk interior inside. He kept his prefect badge in it along with his house ring his family ring and his snake shaped tie clip and other family jewelry heirlooms that were Malfoy or Black heirlooms. He got out the Malfoy family ring and his house ring he closed the lid to his jewelry box and headed back to his bed with his rings in hand.

His princess was still sleeping soundly. He couldn't believe how angelic she looked while she slept. He placed his house ring on her right ring finger. He noticed it was two sizes too big he resized it to make it fit her finger perfectly. He put the Malfoy family ring on her left ring finger. Knowing it was two sizes too big he resized that one as well to fit her finger perfectly. He couldn't believe how good his rings looked on her fingers. He's saving the Black family ring for his proposal cause it was special. The ring glows red when placed on the person you loves finger if it glowed bright red it meant true love.

He always knew somehow that Natasha was special. She was special to him that's all he knew but what he didn't know was what her secret is. He already knows that she loves him but he feels that she's holding something back. He couldn't figure out what it is but he's sure he'll learn it in time. He decided to let her sleep in this morning. He wanted her to have her beauty sleep. He noticed that Natasha looked like an angel while she slept he just held her while he waited for her to wake up. He heard her moan she moved her head on his chest he knew she was hoping for more sleep he heard her speak in her sleep.

"Draco Malfoy is my man Parkinson! We are married now with two children! You are nothing more than a slut bag whore gold digging slut! You stay away from my man and my children and my whole family or so help me god I will make your life a miserable living hell making you beg for death!" Natasha said in her sleep wrapping her arms around him while she slept. Draco chuckled at this he found it amusing that Natasha was defending him in her sleep. Natasha moaned and hoped for more sleep to come but to no avail she awoke her vision was blurred mainly because of the sleep crust in her eyes. She wiped some of them away and her vision became clear she saw Draco's face and spoke to him. "Good morning dark prince. What's so funny?" She asked him Draco answered her.

"Good morning princess. I'm laughing cause you talk in your sleep. You were threatening Pansy to stay away from me and our children and the rest of our family or you'd make her life a living hell. After you said that you wrapped your arms around me snuggling your face in my chest." Draco told her Natasha blushed she knew she talked in her sleep cause her daddy pointed that out to her many times Natasha spoke to him.

"Well my dreams get very vivid dark prince. I always dream of us living out our happily ever after and Pansy comes around wanting to destroy what we have. That one happens a lot. I never did like her and I was always jealous of her during our third year when you were always with her." Natasha admitted to him Draco cupped her cheeks and spoke to her.