Disclaimer and Introduction

Authors Notes: Part One, all five chapters from all three point's of view, is now complete. As I had mentioned below, I do not have a beta-reader at the moment, thus I do all of my own editing and advising, so I do occasionally go back through and edit/ revise minor details, fill-in plot-holes, and fix any other mistakes that I may stumble upon. Part Two is currently in the works, as well as a bonus (rated M) scene that goes along with part one. I do work a full-time job and am raising a family of my own, so I don't get to write/ update quite as often as I'd like to. I will, however, promise to update as frequently as possible and with multiple chapter uploads at a time.

*02/21/2019 - I apologize for the delay/ lack of updates thus far. I've been a bit over-whelmed with work + preparing to travel to a writing convention within the next few months. Part One is complete and has been re-dead and edited. Part Two is in the works and hopefully will be ready for posting before the end of the month. Thank you all once again for all of your kind words and support. It truly does mean a lot to me, fore a writer is nothing without their readers.

*Side Note* - My works are cross-posted on AND Wattpad, under the same username and story names. I will also have some original works coming to Wattpad in the near future.

Copyright Disclaimer: I do not own the original series which the following work of fiction has been derived from. The original series, along with its characters, settings, locations, and plots all belong to the original creator/ network/ production team. This work of fan based fiction is for entertainment purposes only and has not/ will not be monetized in any manner and complies to all acts of the Fair Use Doctrine under the law of the United States of America.

.

Original show/ series: Danny Phantom

.

Show/ series creator: Butch Hartman

.

Produced by: Billionfold Studios

.

Network which the show was aired on: Nickelodeon

.

Aired dates/ run-time: April 2004 - August 2007

.

This show was made up of three seasons and contained a total of 53 episodes.

.

I own any original characters that I decide to write in, as well as my original plots, story-lines, themes, and ideas. Being a non-monetized writer, I ask that you kindly do not use any of my characters or ideas without first gaining my consent. Thank you and enjoy.

.

Post-Disclaimer Disclaimer: 98.6% of my written works will contain mature and suggestive themes that may not be suitable for a young-minded audience; reader discretion is highly advised. Some of these themes may be considered offensive to certain readers based on their own personal points of view, moral standings, and other lifestyle related beliefs. If you are not an open-minded and open-hearted being, then my works will most likely not be for you. Possible themes and subjects that could occur are, but are not limited to: Explicit language, substance use/ abuse, violence, sexual content, psychological trauma, non-consensual acts, ambiguous situations. Also, it's 2019 and those whom are classed along the LGBTQ spectrum are just as 'normal' as those whom are not, so I do not choose to include 'gay warnings' in my disclaimers, because if you have an issue with someone whom is simply being them-self and living their life, you may want to re-examine your own life and moral code. Thank you.

.

I am currently working on this fic as well as a few others, so I will not be posting daily updates but I will try to keep the updates flowing at least weekly. This story is going to be told from three different POVs (Points Of View): Dash's, Danny's, and Kwan's. I chose to write in that format because I wanted to showcase how different one story could come across when it is told by multiple people. That and, there will be a lot of un-spoken dialog and personal thoughts that each character will have throughout the fic and I wanted to make sure to include all of them. Also, this fic is currently rated T 13+(for violence, language, suggestive themes, and mild/ implied sexual content) but that is subject to change (to M - Mature 18+) as the piece progresses.

This work of fiction currently does not have a Beta reader/ editor. I do all of my own editing and proof-reading, and for anyone whom is familiar with writing, you know how easy it can be to over-look our own mistakes. I will be correcting any errors that I find as I find them, and if you (the reader), find any mistakes, please do let me know so that they can be corrected A.S.A.P.

Also, a lot of my writing/ updating happens in the middle of the night, due to my lovely little friend dubbed Clinical Insomnia. So I apologize in advance for the casual lack of sanity.

.

Now, without further ado, I give you: Phantom Fate. ~ AmeliaNoire