Chapter 1

READ THIS NOW

Hey! If you're reading this, you'll not report me or put hate on me. I'm putting these chapters short because of school, and I'm also lazy. Hope you enjoys! (Some of them are long though :)

~~~

I felt a shake in the ground as wood chips flew out from behind us. The rain's thunderous roar overpowered my ears as someone sat between me and Karma. No one said anything but, "USE THE DOOR NEXT TIME!!"

There was a moment of silence before he sat down. "I have proved myself to be stronger than the wall," He muttered.

"Uhh... You good?" I looked at him with my (E/C) eyes weirdly.

His face turned at me. I froze and scooted into my seat. I was short. As short as this new kid. But even as the same size, he seemed so much stronger than me. As he walked towards me, I couldn't help but shrink back.

Karma spoke up, "Hey, could you not do that? She gets kinda frightened easily."

Everything thawed out when he turned to Karma. "You're the second strongest person in this class."

Everyone seemed to gasp in silence.

"Second strongest? You better not be talking about some meathead to my right being better than me." Karma growled.

"It's not you," Itona spoke unemotionally. "It's not even male." He turned to look at me.

Silence.

"It's her. She's the strongest in this class."

Karma looked over at me, "Frost? Really? You think she's stronger than me?!" A laugh escaped his mouth. "If she's the strongest, I'm the king of England."

"Then I guess you're the king of England." Itona kept looking at me.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. His piercing yellow eyes felt like knives in my skin. The thought of looking at him made me want to pass out from fear. When I heard light footsteps approaching me, I looked up to see him right in front of me, looking down at me.

"Can you uh... Back up?" I rubbed my arm. "It's creepy."

Silence still.

"Hey, she asked you to back up." Nagisa snapped.

"I don't care what she said. She's the strongest in this class. I can't just listen to her. I need her for something." He put his hand on my chin and raised my head. "Especially with a divine female like this. She's got to be stronger than any of you when I'm done with this."

"What are you going to do with me?" I asked. I was too afraid to move my head, so all I did was raise my hand to push him away.

His yellow eyes still held the look that gave me chills. "Something. It'll be fine," He grabbed my wrist and held onto it.

"Hey! Let go!" I yelled.

Koro-Sensei's temper just about blew it. He was already dark red. "If you think you are going to go anywhere with Arrow, you'd be wrong!" He raised a tentacle to grab me, but something shot out in front of me. His grip didn't loosen one bit as four tentacles flew out and hit him. I gasped, standing in place. When he spoke, he sounded half-annoyed, half-raged. "You think it'll be easy to stop me? It's quite the opposite actually. I'm already honed into all of your weaknesses." He pointed his free right hand at him. "I should know. I'm your brother."

"WAIT WHAT?!?!?!" The class shouted.

This was his chance. He dashed around a few desks, still maintaining a deadly still grip. I felt myself fly through the air until I was in the arms of none other than Shiro.