Chapter 10

Koro-Sensei looked ahead at us as we all sat in our seats. He agreed not to yell his story until I came back. When I did, two days later, a whole new mindset reached me.

"A-And that's how... That's exactly how it went." I clenched my fists and pressed onto a desk with all my might. "It's..." I sat into the chair, face down, as tears streamed down my face and onto my lap. I clasped my hands onto my legs and tried to hold in as many sons as I could. I wiped my face and began to curl up a little bit as Koro-Sensei came at me. He wrapped a tentacle around me.

"Nine months is too long pretending you're just a student. You are. But I have to put my family first."

I looked at him now. Itona and Karma came up on either side of me and hugged. Then Maehara, and Isogai, Nagisa, Kaede, Okuda, and everyone else in E-Class. Like months before, I felt safe. Like I actually had a family. More than just Koro-Sensei. Like... Like the whole class made up my brothers and sisters. Like Nagisa and Karma were just rival brothers in this world. Like Kaede was the greatest sister ever.

"Th-Thanks guys!" I sobbed louder. It rang through the classroom as I remembered sights. Sounds. That of tentacles and needles and literal electrifying moments. And to think hat I got one weakness trying to escape that place.

~~~

| January 6th | Winter Break | Assassination Plans: 0 |

"Hey Kayano!" Nagisa set down a tray of drinks on her nightstand beside her hospital bed.

"I like the name," She smiled. "It's grown in me!"

Sugino crosses his arms, "Sorry about the winter break. I know it kinda screws."

"Especially sorta being by yourself," I stood next to Nagisa, sipping a bit of Starbucks we got down the road (yes I looked that up. 😆).

"At least I'll be back by the next term!" She looked at Sugino. "Anyway, how are the assassination plans going?"

"Not so good," He rubbed the back of his neck. "It's kinda hard to think about."

"At least there's some closure..." She commented. "Makes me feel a bit better."

I nodded, continuing to drink my frappe.

"But... Even though I know where Koro-Sensei comes from, it still doesn't help me settle myself about Aguri."

"First of all, don't blame yourself." Nagisa stepped forward a bit.

Okuda sat on a couch, "We all didn't want to hear the truth."

"It would have come out at same point though." Nagisa handed her a hot chocolate. "It's all fun and games until it gets real."

"We're all just looking out for the future few months." Sugino leaned onto the couch.

I sat on the edge of her bed. "It's been a good few months. But like Nagisa said, it's all fun and games until someone either gets hurt or it becomes too real."

"Oh I almost forgot!" Nagisa seemed to blush a bit. "Sorry about the kiss, honest." He bowed a little bit. "It was the only thing I could do in the heat of the moment!"

There seemed to be a little bit of tension in the air before Kayano answered. "Are you kidding? I'm in your debt! That kiss saved my life!"

Nagisa sighed, "Phew! I thought you were through with me!"

I took out my phone and showed him my wallpaper.

"Y/N!!" He shouted, grabbing my phone. I tugged it back playfully. My eyes glimmered with satisfaction.