Chapter 7

"I'm Koro-Sensei's... I'm his..." I sighed and looked up. When he nodded again, I finally just flat out said it. "I'm his younger sister!"

Silence.

Not even Nakamura had anything to say  to that.

Everyone seemed frozen in place as I revealed the truth. No one moved. No one spoke. Karasuma seemed highly annoyed, but sighed and explained to the class.

"She was taken in by scientists when she was caught with him. I won't go into detail with that. She explained that her brother didn't mean any harm. She was only about the age as Kaede, but younger still. When they asked her why she thought that, she said he just wanted to help her survive. When she saw the experiments, she ran away a few days before the building collapsed. As I said before, I'll go into detail when your teacher would like you to know."

I felt a tear go down my cheek as I walked up to my brother and leaned on him with my back. "Kaede's confused. She doesn't know what happened that day." I glared at them. "But I do know one thing. Koro-Sensei is only here because of a promise."

"What promise?" Nagisa's voice shaked.

Again, I looked at Koro-Sensei softly before turning back to them. "Your old teacher wasn't kicked from teaching you guys because of him. She's in the safest place possible, because of what happened."

"Well what happened?" Itona finally broke a bit of the silence.

"She's dead."

~~~

The zebra grass blowed violently around as we came to the spot Kayano had messaged us to go to. We all stayed behind Koro-Sensei as he face Kaede. Her eyes were dark, yet humorous.

"You came? Perfect. Now I can finally kill you!" 

He let himself tense, "Kaede! It's too risky to be using those tentacles."

"No. They're perfect!" She smirked at us. "It's fine by me."

"Kayano!" Nagisa yelled at her. "Are you kidding me? What about all we've been through together! As a class! Does any of that mean anything to you!?"

"It's what I do. I'm an actor. I act." She smiled. "It does mean something. When you took a beating from Takaoka, it took everything I had not to interfere with anything. Taken by thugs, kicking in the ribs by the Reaper, I was pissed enough to kill them!" She looked down at me now. "When (Y/N) got to be close friends to Nagisa."

I glared at her.

"It took all I had not to kill any one of them."

I stepped back. "Itona, we need to do something about this."

"What though?"

I shook my head. "We just have to wait."

"I made myself look frail and innocent, just so I could hide my true bloodlust." She swiped her tentacles around. "

"You did all of this for your sister?" Fuwa asked.

"Of course. Koro-Sensei killed her. I'd do anything to get her to teach again."

"It won't change anything!" I yelled at her.

Itona held my arm as I tried to move forward. "Settle down!"

"I'm not going to let her talk about him like that!" I shoved him away and fell in the process, only to be he's down by a new set of hands. Strength like this only meant one person he'd me back.

"Karma, let go!" I tried pushing him off me, only to be forced back down. I had my hands held behind my back as I glared in disgust.

"I don't care how she task about Koro-Sensei. What matters is that you don't ge hurt so we don't lose anybody!" He whispered loudly on my ear.

Itona put me in a chokehold and sat down, wrapping his legs around me. "Stay."

"I'm not a dog!" I finally pulled myself free before running faster, then leaping into the air. I felt my tentacles come out while I swung one at her.

But before long, the teacher had me by the waist, holding me back harder than I could go.

"Let go!" I yelled at him.

"Enough." He pat my head with a tentacle. "I don't need to getting hurt anymore than you already are."

"How dare you!" I tried to escape, but I was thrown to the side. I looked at Itona, who nearly strangled my arms while holding me back. Karma and Terasaka helped. With that much strength against me, I wasn't able to move much. Karma already had me by the neck, and Itona by the arms. Teraska had me by the knees, and they all sat down until I calmed down.

Kaede laughed loudly, "Quite a show!"

Sugono interrupted, "Could Koro-Sensei kill someone? In cold blood? I don't see it."

Rinka continued, "You've known him for nearly a year now! Can't you see! He's not that kind of guy."

"Hayami's right, Kayano," Karma frowned.

Itona stood up to let me go. "Try to feel your neck. Your metabolic levels are low if they're ice cold. That also means that the tentacles may have just taken the wheel."

I nodded and stood up. Still glaring, I tried to think of why she'd want to kill me. She liked Nagisa, I knew that. But if the tentacles had taken the wheel, she wouldn't feel any feelings except bloodlust.

"They could kill you." I said, squeezing my hand into a fist. "Itona stopped me from dying. If you fight in that condition, you'll die, and they'll suck the life out of you" I grasped his hand. "We've both had experience."

Out of nowhere, her tentacles lit on fire. "I don't remember asking you for anything!"

"I must insist—" My brother started.

Then her tentacles lashed around to make a circle of fire. My mind about blew. Itona senses it and held my arm like I do when I'm shy or scared. I pulled on it more, but he kept tightening his grip.