Chapter 11

"I don't even know if it's possible... But I think we should save Koro-Sensei, instead of killing him."

~~~

"Save him?" I asked. I scratched the back of my head. "I don't know."

"How do we find a way of self detonating to something?" Sugaya stepped out of the shadows we stood in.

"Where do we start?" Fuwa questioned.

He muttered something. "I don't even know, but—"

"I'm in!" Hinano jumped forward. "Koro-Sensei's done so much for us! He even helped me study, and I aced it on my pop quiz the next day!

"Thanks for bringing it up. If you hadn't, I would of." Megu thanked. "Saving him's the least we can do. 

"So you're on board?" Nagisa asked.

"I don't know about you, but sure am!" I pumped out a fist in the air. "First off, he's my brother. Second of all, he's actually helped us in so many ways!"

"Damn right I'm in!" Sugino smiled at him. "If you think about, it's just a whole new challenge."

"We're obligated to give it a shot," Hinata steppes forward.

Then there was the voice of Nakamura, "I don't mean to spoil the mood, but I'm against it."

"Nakamura?" Nagisa asked.

My gut shifted. Nakamura was persuasive. Very persuasive. If she had any good points. I might have to kill my own brother.

I won't do it! I thought sternly while glaring.

"We're assassins. He's the target. This class was for two purposes only, and that's learning and assassinating." She stepped into the light to stare us down. "That's our bond. I don't know about you, but I cherish that thought."

I leaned back up against the tree Itona lied in. I looked up at him quickly and then looked back at Nakamura.

"How do you even know if it's possible?" Terasaka pointed out.

Crap. I held my fist back. Itona climbed down tom the tree and joined the other side.

I felt sort of betrayed. But these were opinions. All of it. I couldn't get too mad at him for this. Right?

"It could be a fail for all we know."

I tried to hold everything back as Karma approached, voice dark. "Always the talented ones. Figuring that odds will lean away and work out. Well listen to yourself."

I heard Nagisa tense up.

"You really think everything would work out? After a year, just scrap away the assassination? What about the underdogs that work ourselves off everyday for this shit. It's like being a hot chick who tells all her friends they don't got a chance."

"Hey, Karma. Look, between you and me, you're the better assassin." Nagisa looked down a bit.

I gasped a little bit. When Karma's already barely pissed, slithering your way out of there like a python wouldn't do you any good. I jumped down and joined the "No-Kill" group.

"Okay, the fact that you talk like that just pisses me off even more!" Karma yelled at him.

Aww, shit.

"You know what your problem is Nagisa? You've got no problem being yourself and ignore the feelings of everyone who isn't you!" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Woah! Woah! Where is this coming from! I'm just telling you how I feel!" Nagisa argued.

I walked up to Kayano. "There's no damn way."

"Yes there is."

"He took us to the movies!" Nagisa steppes forward. "He's made learning fun!"

"That's my point! Why do you think he did all of that! He didn't want us to end up like whinny half ass jerks, and LOOK AT YOU!!" Karma yelled back. It echoed in my ears as I backed away from the two. I felt a prickling at the back of my neck, but refused to give in.

"Just wait a little longer." I whispered. The tingling ceased and I gave the two a good staredown.

"Assassination is what this classroom's all about! You're just trying to find a loophole!"

I could feel Karma's smirk as he came a step closer to Nagisa. "Or do you have the mind and the body of a ten year old."

"Aww crap." I said. "Ya'll come on out now. Just two of you."

Two of the weaker ones came out, but I switched them with stronger ones as Nagisa glared at him.

"Aww, the little bitty mouse trying to roar? Think he can take on a lion!" Karma's smile chilled me like Itona's eyes had at the beginning of the year.

"N-N-No.. I—"

"Got something to say?" Karma shoved him backwards roughly. "Beat my ass for once and you can say whatever you'd like." He shoved him again.

"Okay you two, when things get real, all of you need to pull out." I muttered.

Itona came over and tried pushing my tentacles against my chest. "No funny business."

I wasn't going to... Then I saw Nagisa's legs fly up, startling Karma for just a second. He secured his hold around Karma's neck, his eyes flaring up like a blue fire. "I.. am not.. A TINY HALF ASS JERK!!"

"When did Nagisa learn that move?" I asked. One of my tentacles started to lash out, but I quickly pulled it backwards when it jerked left. It rubbed against my arm in apology. All I did was pat it before jumping into the fray. My eyes glared at Karma and Nagisa.

"That's quite enough!" One of my tentacles smacked Karma away while the others held Nagisa high in the air. "I don't care what you two are trying to prove, but it certainly doesn't involve having to fight!"

Karma's dark mercury eyes glared at me before her continuously hit my tentacles. With one move, I swiped him off his feet. But LITERALLY ANOTHER PAIR OF TENTACLES HAD TO WRAP AROUND ME.

"A schoolyard fight! Intriguing! But this is the assassination classroom! Here's how we handle things!" Koro-Sensei was in a commander uniform, holding guns and knives in either hand.

As soon as my eyes rested on the blue paintballs, I smirked, letting go of Nagisa and Karma. When everyone had chosen their sides, there was red and blue paintballs. Each one was pure and beautiful. I took a deep breath as I pulled up a plastic bottle of paintballs.

Everyone looked at me in surprise. Especially Itona. I smiled at the red team. I took one glance at Karma, who seemed to be hating my choice...

Right in my hand, I grasped a bottle full of blue paintballs.