Chapter 6

Hey guys! I've decided to make this book 14 chapters long, excluding the epilogue! It's short, yes, but so many plot twists 😏

XD Kidding guys. I HAVE to keep writing about my baebae.

So, ENJOY!!

~~~

Major Spoilers if you haven't gotten to Season 2 Episode 14-15!

||||||||||

It was finally that time towards the end of the year. Playing with the D-Class and above students was so much fun!

Itona and I just stared as Sugino let his head rest on the desk.

"What a play!" Nagisa chuckled. I could tell Karma was breaking.

"Who knew you could make that face?" Hazama said.

I tried to hold on my laughs, but ended up laughing out loud anyway. Itona glanced at me, then at Sugino. "Brave. If you're trying to get yourself a reputation as an idiot."

"Hey!" He groaned, turning his head at us. "Come on you two? Give it up already!"

Karma finally broke, "They aren't lying!"

Okuda Chile's before patting his shoulder, "It wasn't that bad. I actually thought it was pretty believable."

"WELL MAYBE I SHOULD JUST DROP BASEBALL AND PURSUE ACTING!!"

I tried not to laugh even harder, so I buried my face in Itona's shoulder. "So freaking funny!" I started wheezing.

The thought of the passed few months spring into my mind. Even I got sorta bummed out about the tentacles. I didn't hurt anyone much, so I got to keep them. Unlike Itona. But no one cares right now. I hardly remember Shiro's voice anymore. Neither of us did.

Koro-Sensei has his tentacles holding his head up as he leaned on his pedestal. "Ball players need to act. No need to choose either."

I smiled at him and laughed again. "Funny, but cute, Sugino."

Itona tensed up.

"Settle down, will you. Dang, I know I'm your girlfriend and all, b—"

"WAIT WHAT!?!??" The class started to freak out.

"Guys we've been— OHHHHH.........." I looked down. Being the same height as Itona... well, a tad bit smaller... I just sighed and remembered. "We've been dating for a week and they didn't know. Yeah......"

"OTP!!" The class shouted while Karma and Nakamura pulled out their phones.

Koro-Sensei started crying as he took a few photos of us.

"G-G-Guys? It's just us. What's wrong with you?" I put one of my hands in Itona's jacket pocket and pulled out a chocolate bar, taking a bite out of it.

Karma kept snapping pictures who he explained, "A damn revel and a goodie-two-shoes. What's not to— ACK!!"

"Call me that again and you're dead." I threatened while one of my tentacles wrapped around his wrist. I felt his pulse quicken and I laughed, retracting it. The dark aura that filled the room deceased as I started wheezing again at Karma. Itona just smiled.

"That's a new one," Nakamura caught it on photo. "Never seen you smile much."

"I don't really like to too much." He pat my head.

"Baka! That's mean... I'm not that short..." I pouted, crossing my arms.

"You are very short when you're shorter than me and you're even shorter than Nagisa." He stopped patting my head as I glared at him.