Prolouge

'You're the man from my dreams.' I muttered.

He just stood there. The both of us were getting drenched in the rain but he didn't seem to care. Due to the rain however I couldn't see him properly so I ordered the rain away.

He looked even more shocked and after seeing him I was shocked.

He was Niklaus Mikaelson. The original hybrid.

I just stared at him and he started back at me.

Just then people came next to him. I recognized them.

Who didn't know the originals anyway?

On his left stood Elijah Mikaelson and beside him stood Kol Mikaelson. On his right stood Rebekah Mikaelson and beside her was Freya Mikaelson.

In this moment Elijah was no longer my chemistry teacher. He was an original. One who could kill me in a moment anyway.

I broke a thick branch from a tree and floated it in front of me.

I saw Kol smirk and I realized what I was dealing with. I left the branch where it was and jumped on Alessio's back and he raced home.

I heard them yelling at me to stop so I called the rain to drench them and the lightning and thunder to scare them.

Alessio raced back, ignoring the cries behind him.

Hello! Welcome to my book and thanks for giving it a chance. This prologue is around 150 words long but I assure the actual chapters are going to be much longer.

Bye!

Happy reading!