Chapter - 7

Isabella

Elijah Mikaelson opened the door and after peeking inside I concluded that his entire family was also there.

Wonderful. Note the sarcasm.

Okay. So basically I had to explain to four original vampires and one original hybrid what the Council of Medina was and also that a war was coming up.

Not stressing at all.

"Elijah Mikaelson." I gave him a nod.

"Il - Isabella De Rege." A. What was he going to call me? And 2. Why does Kol Mikaelson look so happy and excited to see me?

"Please come in."

I gave him another nod and a smile and he moved out of the way.

I heard Rafael say "Rafael Donati. Nice to meet you outside of the classroom."

I faintly heard Elijah Mikaelson reply "Likewise" over the ringing in my ears. I heard something or was it... someone? I stopped walking and heard carefully.

"Isabella?" I faintly heard Elijah and I felt something touch my shoulder.

I looked at Rafael's hand on my shoulder and said softly "Something's wrong."

All the other's who had been sitting calmly without a care in the world got up in a protective stance.

I heard someone say something but I couldn't understand it over the sound of someone's footsteps as they ran like their lives depended on it.

"GET DOWN!" I screamed suddenly and the next moment an arrow came through the window. It almost pierced me in my neck but I grabbed it the last moment.

"Vervain and Wolfsbane. The person either thinks that I'm a werewolf or vampire or aimed incorrectly and this was meant for one of you." I said.

I felt a shift in the air. Something big was coming.

" Something huge is coming." I and Rafael said at the same time.

Elijah sped over to his family and I and Rafael stood with our backs together.

There was a scent of fear. Had this not happened to them before? This had happened to me as well as Rafael and even Xavier and Alexander more times than we could count.

Just then one more arrow flew towards me. I was hit with the cold realization that the people or person trying to kill me knew of the fact of me being a tribrid. On the inside I was freaking out but on the outside I smirked and said

"Horrible aim."

Then I went to the window and shot a paralyzing spell at anyone who was within 200 meters and outside the window. I climbed out and saw a man lying there with his eyes open and his heart in his hand. Killed himself by tearing his heart out.

That scared of an interrogation?

I went to the man and plunged into his head. He was dead, but he still had seven minutes of brain activity left in which his life would pass by his eyes. Maybe a memory of use could be noticed.

Fun fact: I tell everyone that this can be done by an old spell which I refuse to say. The truth is, my necromancy allows this. I could bring him back to life. But for every life brought back from the dark, one must given to the dark. Not unlike when in the Mortal Instruments series Jace is brought back to life, but Sebastian who was half dead comes back as well.

Anyway, his brain had the usual, playing with his mother on a beach, going skinny dipping Ooh,
Nearly dying and so on.

Then when I thought that this was useless, I saw him in a meeting with two other people.

"How many other people know of her existence?" This was the dead man.

"Only us. The army know her as a very powerful and therefore dangerous witch who must be killed." I had no idea of who this man was.

"Why don't you tell them?" the same dead man.

"I have my reasons. But leave that aside. You must now take the oath."

The dead man now nodded.

"Do you, Donaccha O'Dwyr, swear on your blood to keep the secret and do your best to kill the girl without giving away our secret or succumbing to any form of pain?"

The man who was currently dead, picked out a knife from behind the sole of his boots and cut his wrist and bled onto a flame which had suddenly appeared.

" I do."

The other man clapped his hands and laughed evilly.

" Neither she nor her family have any idea as to what is going to happen!"

The man, Donaccha, said,

"Why harm humans?"

"Not her fake, human family. I speak of her real family. The -"

I came out of the dream gasping like a fish out of water.

Rafael was kneeling next to me.
I looked at him and said the few words

"Olly - Olly - Oxen - Free."

He recoiled and looked shocked for a moment before making his face emotionless. I did the same.

"We're going to have to cut this meeting short. We apologise." Rafael said.

"What was that?" Elijah asked.

I shook my head. 

"It was an attack on me. They won't do anything to you. Rest assured."

Niklaus said "We're more worried about you at the moment. Who was that?"

"Someone I don't know. But he is powerful. This kind of an attack must be planned out for months before execution. He was probably hiding out here for days and you didn't realise it. I've got to go." I said.

I ran to Phoenix and jumped on her. Rafael was only a couple of steps behind me jumping onto his horse.

We raced away from the Mikaelson mansion towards my house. The horses were being spurred on by Rafael.

I've got a lot of planning as well as thinking to do.

Please vote and comment. Please?