Chapter - 1

Isabella

'My darling that's wonderful! Now walk to me little wolf. Walk into your father's arms.'

I collided into someone's chest and looked up to see his face.

'That was wonderful little wolf! You walked straight to daddy on your first try!'

I tried to recognise who he was but his face was so blurry!

It started to clear and then...

I woke up.

I sighed to myself. I'd been having these dreams and every time mystery man's face started to clear up my alarm would ring to wake me up.

I sighed again and switched off my alarm. It was the first day of school after winter break.

I forced myself out of my warm, comfy bed in which I just wanted to cuddle with the blanket and go back to sleep.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that I took a long, hot shower. As I did this I tried to answer myself the question I'd been trying to answer for the last seven years.

Who was that man?

I thought about it for a long time until the water became cold and I had to step out.

I got dressed in my uniform. White blouse with black skirt with black and gold striped tie.

I hate tying ties.

After I managed to finally tie my tie after three tries I turned my attention to my hair. I decided to leave it open and put it to a side and put in some clips. It looked better than I thought it would.

I decided now was the time for makeup.

I put on the usual foundation, concealer blah blah blah. I put on some black eyeshadow and eyeliner. I curled my eyelashes and put on a coat of mascara. I put on my usual cherry lip balm on my lips and added some blush to my cheeks.

I put on some fake diamond studs in my ears and nose and put on my lapis lazuli and silver rings on my index fingers of both my hands. My rings kept my powers in control.

Once I was done I looked at myself in the mirror.

I didn't look too special. I had pale skin. Almost as pale as snow due to which I got my nickname. Snow white. I had black hair which fell to the middle of my back and blue eyes. I didn't blush a lot so I had to put on blush. I had a face which looked innocent but I was anything but.

At the age of eleven I was the most corrupt girl in the entire school. Along with that I was a witch. No one knows this except for one guy. My best friend Rafael.

He was a naturalist. He was attached to nature and could grow plants and call animals towards him. He had a familiar. Familiars are animals which are like your normal pets but more attached. They could also sense each others feelings. In humans they selected their animal of choice to be their pet. In naturalists it was the other way around. The animal selected is desired naturalist and they just... connected.

His familiar was a huge husky he named Cameron. He was huge and was white and gray. He had a fluffy tail and was much like Rafael.

He managed to convince his parents that Cameron was a dog from an adoption center who they should adopt.

I on the other hand was a poisoner, naturalist, elemental, warrior and oracle. Along with this I was a necromancer and telepath. I could sense others emotions, make people see illusions and almost every power I can think of. I was also a vampire and werewolf. I am (or I think I am ) the original tribrid.

From my naturalist side I had a familiar. He was a wolf. I named him Alessio. I knew I was special. It was rare for a naturalist to have a familiar of a different gender than themselves.

I saw him every morning in the forest behind the school and spent my entire lunch break with him. After that I would say goodbye in the evening and if I managed to sneak out, I would say goodnight as well.

I stopped thinking about my powers and went downstairs for breakfast. I saw mom sitting at the table drinking her coffee and dad was nowhere in sight.

'Buongiorno, tesoro.' greeted me with her usual loving smile. (Good morning, treasure).

'Buongiorno, mama.' I replied with a smile.

'Come have your breakfast child. Before it gets cold.' she said in a frantic voice.

She was always like this. Bipolar and worried over small things.

I chuckled at her and she rolled her eyes.

I sat down at the table and saw my usual first day of school breakfast.

Whenever school reopened after any holiday my mom would always cook a special breakfast.

Toast, eggs, bacon, cheese sandwiches, pancakes drenched in syrup and chocolate muffins.

I had one slice of toast with some scrambled eggs, a tiny bit of toast, half of a cheese sandwich and some pancakes. I would have a muffin in the car.

Once I was done I asked my mom 'Mama? Where's papa?'
She looked up from her phone and said 'Your father had an urgent meeting tesoro. He left at six in the morning.'

I nodded and had a drink of water. I quickly went upstairs and brushed my teeth again.

I put on my watch and donned my blazer. I went downstairs and saw my mother standing near the door waiting for me.

I went to her and nuzzled my cheek against hers. We did this because we couldn't kiss each others cheeks. Her lipstick and my lip balm would be ruined.

'Take care of yourself tesoro' she said.

'Of course mama. You too.' I said

She smiled and then her phone started ringing. She waved at me and answered her phone.

I waved back and walked out to get in the car as she answered her phone.

'Buongiorno Giovanni' I greeted my driver.

'Buongiorno Isabella.' he said with a smile.

We sat in silence for the ride to my school.

When we reached I noticed Rafael was getting out of his car.

I got out of the car but not before telling Giovanni Grazie. (Thank you)

'Hey Rafa!' I told Rafael.

'Hey Iz.' he replied with his usual lopsided smirk.

'How was your vacation in France?'

'My god Izzy! It was so boring. The only good thing part was going to the Eiffel tower. Nothing else! Though their cafes sell delicious hot chocolate and their croissants are even better! The fact that I had Cam made it a bit better' he replied.

I rolled my eyes at him.

And just then the bell rang. This was our cue to leave for homeroom. We didn't have it together which was quite sad.

I waved goodbye to Rafael and faced the hell called school.