Chapter - 3

Isabella

I faced the hell called school.

I walked into homeroom and saw that I was one of the early students. Around ten children had come and they were all busy doing their own stuff. One class took a total of 27 students to 30 students.

I looked around for Valentina but I couldn't see her. Valentine was a Naturalist as well as Oracle. She was powerful but she wasn't as powerful as me.
But her power was required on the council to keep her in check.

The council was all together consisting of witches as well as vampires and werewolves. But we didn't interfere in each other's affairs. Everyone kept to themselves and if required for all of all of us to talk, I called a meeting.

I was the head of the witches, a guy called Alejandro headed the vampires and another guy Xavier headed the werewolves.

Every time a new vampire arrived and planned on staying for a month or more, they were required to be a part of the council.

Tonight was one of our monthly meetings held on the fourth of each month. There wasn't going to be much to discuss so the meeting would get over quickly.

I was shaken from my thoughts when I realized our new homeroom teacher had arrived. Our previous teacher had left saying that she wasn't able to give enough attention to her children.

When I saw the homeroom teacher, I realized that the meeting would now go on for longer than expected.

The homeroom teacher was Niklaus Mikaelson. The original hybrid.

He started to speak but due to the shock I didn't hear what he said. I just continued to stare in shock.

Then he called my name and I was barely able to call 'here' over my shock but I did it.

He looked up at me and in his eyes I could see shock but his expression remained normal.

He then said "I will expect punctuality and dedication towards my classes and my art. You may do what you wish. Don't make too much noise."

I breathed in and breathed out to try to calm my racing heart. He could hear it. He was looking at me. Just looking.

I calmed myself and started to draft the council invite for him, his family and his sister.
If Freya Mikaelson was with him, she would be on the witch council. His other brother's and sister would be on the vampire council and he would be on a council of his choice.

Then the bell rang.

"Miss De Rege, if you would stay back a moment."

It was Klaus. The class left and he asked me

"Is it alright if I call you Isabella."

"Yes" I replied.

"You know what I am."

It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

"I know what you are. I know who you are."

"But I don't know what you are. Enlighten me?" he replied.