Chapter Six: Playtoy (Part two)

Chapter six:”Playtoy” (Part II)

Candace walked into the shadows knowing that Will would follow her, this guy was completely whipped. There couldn’t have been a better pawn than him. Kilroy was going down this time.

 Candace flinched as she felt Will’s hand on her shoulder. He withdrew his hand immediately; this is why she thought she loved him. He was so understanding and sweet. But too bad the love did not last long. And love was not enough anyway. It didn’t change the fact that her father was dead.

She turned back towards him, arranging her features to something akin to sorrow. “He kidnapped me… He tried to kill me,” Candace murmured. It was true, well the killing part anyways.

“Who? What? I thought you left me.” Will growled.

Candace choked her laugh at his pathetic condition. 

“Don’t cry. Tell me who did this? Who took you away from me?” He insisted thinking she was choking on her tears. Poor baby.

Samuel Kilroy had not taken her away from Will, he had charmed her off him. Even now, sometimes when she saw him, she would get willing enough to forget their bloody past and then she would remember who he really was.

~~~

“I thought you loved me.” Candace cried, her hands pinning Sam’s wrists on the bed’s head board.

He spat the words, “I hate people like you bitch. Did you really think I would fall in love with a monster? Though for a monster you were quite a good fuck. But obviously not good enough.” He wore a smirk even in such a grave situation.

That is when she realized who he was. Why he hated her because she was a vampire. He wasn’t one of their kind and hardly human too.

And then she had ran for her life, but not fast enough to retain her memory. The tear bullet had hit her straight on the back of her skull, it had ruptured her memory for a fucking century.

~~~

“Shh.. it is okay. It will be alright”

Candace jumped startled, Will held her in his arms, muttering soothing words which had no effect on her. She shook her head, her blonde hair splaying around. mad at herself for being so vulnerable. Though it had come to use, it was clear Will had fallen for her explanation hook, line and sinker.

“They took me away from you, they tortured me Will. I tried… I tried to ru- run away. And when they thought I was dead, they left me. But I survived for you.”

She could see his temper rising. This is just what she wanted.

“Who are they?” Will gave a feral growl.

Khetaks

“What?”

She was jealous of William at times like this. Maybe this is why she thought she loved him. His carefree nature and innocence had been really endearing to her. Sometimes innocence really was bliss.

~~~

Will was going to kill the Khetaks who kidnapped her if that is the last thing he did. He couldn’t believe someone would want to harm an angel like Candace. He and Candace had missed a century of awesome vampire sex just because of a bunch of freaks who thought vampires were not cool. If they thought they will get away with this, they were going to be as good as dead.

“How did you find me?” That was one question boggling his mind. After all he had been freaking searching for her for a century and now she suddenly pops up in front of a candy shop. The irony of the situation was not lost on Will.

“Who cares? I am finally with you baby.” Will gasped as Candace crashed her lips on his. Such distractions were always welcome. Her smell filled him with such euphoria, his lips tugged in a smile.

“Where are you staying? I have an apartment here.” This reminded him that if he was inviting Candace anywhere near his apartment, he needed to clean out the dozens of blonde movies. He also had to stock up on the blood supplies thanks to that Kristina girl.

Will waited for her to comeback, he had been reluctant to let Candace go alone to get her stuff from her hotel but she had insisted. The thought of leaving her alone, even for a second gave him heebie-jeebies.

As soon as she came into his view, he ran towards her with a speed that would barely pass as a human. He didn’t care. He took her suitcases from her and held her hand. He started walking towards the bus-stop with his head held down, embarrassed for not having a car. He vowed to go to a car dealer tomorrow, he had enough money for a decent car. After all hardly any of his salary was used now that he had paid off the apartment.

~~~

“He kidnapped me… He tried to kill me…” Sam rolled his eyes hearing Candace having her pity party with the Candyman Will. He hadn’t kidnapped the lying, cheating bitch, more like seduced her. Too bad she was a vampire and he had to kill her. He hated her, the only incomplete case in his career as a Khetak. If someone told his father, he would be thrown out of the organization. Kilroy’s never failed.

~~~

He stared at Candace’s face, the last of her tears rolled down her face as she lay there dead. This is why sometimes he detested his job, he had been kissing her in the same bed just a minute ago. And now he had stabbed her heart with a tear injection.

He started lifting his torso away from her when suddenly he was being pinned by Candace.

“I thought you loved me,” she shrieked.

He was ashamed of himself for letting his emotions get in between of his work.

“I hate people like you bitch. Did you really think I would fall in love with a monster? Though for a monster you were quite a good fuck. But obviously not good enough.” He smirked, hating himself for his weakness at the same time. He needed to distract her, so that he could finish what he started.

But before he could even take out his gun, she was standing up and running towards the door. This was not good. He fired at the back of her head to stop her, the tear-filled bullet piercing her skull. Even then she didn’t stop, she kept running. He ran after her, but she was too fast.

~~~