(6) Emi

Summer break has been great so far. All I've done is sit around and keep an eye on our shop while my mom is out doing mom stuff she signs up for on the summer. She goes to parenting groups and stuff, and always invites me to go with.

" The one I go to on weekends has teens your age at it though!" She'll say.

" but they're full time parents. Besides, I have plans with my friend on weekends." I always respond back.

This year she gets hyped up cause I have actual proof of plans (thanks to Kusuo).

Today is a Wednesday, so I opened shop early cause mom is always gone all day Wednesday and we get more money that way. Anyway kusuo came in and ordered cake cause Teruhashi was coming over to his house for cooking lessons with his mom.

Saiki POV

As (LN) was handing me a slice of cake, I heard a large sound from upstairs.

' What was that?' I asked

" Kusuo why don't you stay here for a minute if I'm not back in 15 minutes I'll give you a free dessert of any kind ok?"

I nod and she goes upstairs. I went invisible and followed her, I'm glad she's not toritsika, or else I would get caught. I followed her upstairs and she led to her bedroom. There was a 3 year old girl in there who was crying and holding her knee, which was bruised. But wait, if it's just a bruise, why hasn't it already healed?

" Emi! I told you not to run in the house! Don't forget your as klutzy as me." She said, picking up the child.

" I sawry." The child says innocently.

" it's ok, let's get you a bath." (LN) says as she walks right toward me.

She avoids me, letting me know she knows I'm here. She closes the bathroom door and I head back downstairs.

Your POV

After getting Emi into the bath, I go back downstairs to see saiki eating his cake.

" Invisibility huh, and you thought I wouldn't notice." I say. " Sneaky, though you shouldn't spy on girls. Unless, you want to turn out like the purple perv."

' so who's the kid' Kusuo says, finishing his cake.

" her name his Emi, she's um... my cousin?"

' that sounded more like a question than an answer. Tell me the truth or I'll ask your Mom's mind.'

" please don't! * deep inhale * ok, *exhale*
Emi, is my daughter."