(13) Highschool is Over

The doctors said I should stay home for a week and rest, Incase I felt tired from losing my powers, and to get used to only having the 3 powers. Everyone else who got powers is to stay home a while to, but for them only about 3 days, so we decided we'd all hang out and work with our new powers.

We decided on meeting at the shop. Saiki and I are on our way there now. They don't know that we live together so....

My moms out of town with her sister, so the sweet shop is the best place to meet up and practice our powers.

I unlocked the door and sat down with Saiki as we talked about random things as we waited for the rest to show up.

Kaido and Yumihara came in together, but the other 2 came separate. After about an hour or so we split up and went home, or so they thought. I asked Saiki to remove theirs and my memory of powers. I want them to discover their powers on their own. I want to forget that I have powers so I won't rely on them. I'll use Saiki's telepathy blocking ring to keep that hidden.

..............................

About 2 years later

"High school was a crazy time in my life. Everyday something new would happen, and halfway through my second year, I found myself in the hospital from some unknown illness that I soon recovered from. Although I transferred here a little after year 2 had begun, It couldn't have been a better year. I am (YN) (LN), and this is the class of 2023!" I say as the whole audience starts cheering. I can't believe I was picked over Teruhashi to say the graduation speech for the girls. Of course, Hairo was picked for the boys, but I beat out teruhashi.

"But before I had you back to the principal, I want to say something to someone who doesn't quite like attention."

'(YN) what are you doing?' Saiki thinks.

I turn to face him. "Kusuo Saiki, you brought me joy throughout the years here. You sheltered me after my illness passed, you broke out of character to fit my every need, you even helped me when conflict with someone just as close to me arose. I remember when we met, I actually asked you the crazy question of are you psychic. Ever since that day my life with you has been wonderful." I said as tears fell down his and my faces, along with some people in the audience. I pulled out the germanium ring he once gave to me, and got on one knee.
"I know It's a guy's job to propose, but like that's gonna happen anytime soon with you, So Kusuo Saiki, will you marry me?"