(15) Kidnapped

I'm out shopping with Yumihara, Mera, Teruhashi, Mikoto and Emi looking for my dress and the brides maids dresses. Of course, Kusuo isn't with us, he's at home watching Tv. As we're about to enter the dress store, a voice I quite recognize calls out to me. " (YN)? Is that you?"

I try to ignore him, but he enters the store with us.

"Lea, it's so nice to see you!"

I continue to ignore him as I direct the girls to some pastel pink dresses.

"(YN), I've come back to Japan for you and Emi! I need to bring you back to England with me!"

"Leave me and Emi alone. We don't want to get involved with you or England. I say turning around to face him. His blonde hair and blue eyes shining at me. I look past him and there it is. My eyes widened as I saw a beautiful dress that would be perfect for me.

It was simple, but beautiful.

Once again, I completely ignore The man talking to me and walk directly behind him

The man talking to me and walk directly behind him.

I grab the dress and tell the girls I'm gonna try it on, and when I go to change, it surprisingly fits.

The bridesmaids dress that the girls decided on looked great on all of them too.

Not to mention Little 5 year old Emi's dress.

The man just stares at me in the dress.

"(YN), you're getting married?" He asks, tears in his eyes. Before any could fall, he whipped them and took a deep breath in.

"I'm sorry, but you and I are to get married. Not you and whoever dump of a guy you're engaged to. You and Emi are to come to England and rule the kingdom with me!"

"Excuse me? First off, Kusuo is not a dump! He's ten times better than you! Also, what are you some kind of prince cause you didn't rule a country when you left Emi 2 years ago." I spat, and instantly the other girls knew he was Emi's father.

"Mommy, why are you mad at him?" Emi asks innocently.

" Hello Emi! It's me, Daddy!" He says, bending down to her level.

"But what about Daddy Saiki?" She asks. The blonde in-front of me was broken to tears.

I pay for the dresses and we all leave the shop.

____________________

Saiki POV

It's the day of the wedding, and my parents haven't let me see (YN) all day with a panicked look on their face. I tried telepathy, but they both kept thinking ' He's finally getting married!'

That's no help, so I'm guessing this is just that thing where you're not supposed to see the bride before you're married. She's still a psychic, even if she got in trouble, her body will react and she'll learn she can teleport or become animals.

Mrs.Saiki POV

I walked into (YN)'s  room, because last night she requested that I wake her up before saiki, but both Emi and (YN) were gone!

________________

I wake up to a dark sky. I must of woke up super early cause of the wedding. I take a look around, but this isn't my room.

It looks like some kind of palace bedroom. Is this a lucid dream? No, it can't be,If I could do anything I wanted I'd be on my hunny moon with kusuo already.

Wait, palace bedroom, dark sky when it feels like the sun should be rising by now......

I'm in Europe!