(17) Kyoko and Katsuo

The "king" was off doing something as the babies were being born, so he had no idea that there were twins, or that they weren't his.

I was holding my babies tight and asked " Can someone get me a phone book or something?"

I put the girl in the stroller while carrying the boy, gently bouncing and pushing the stroller, trying to keep them both happy. One of the maid brought me a phone book and I quickly looked up the name Saiki.

Kusuke Saiki
(Random #) 765-4128

Everyone stepped out of the room as I dialed the number on my cell phone, which was conveniently brought with me to Europe. Sadly, Colin eased my contacts because apparently I don't need anyone but him. Even my mom was taken off of it.

"Hello, Kusuke Saiki here."

"Hi, you may not know me, but I'm technically Kusuo's Fiancé. Anyway, I need you to tell Kusuo to come to London as soon as possible."

"Kusuo has a fiancé! He'll be by the London Eye in about a few minutes." He says hanging up the phone.

I took my two babies and was about to leave when I was stopped by the guards. It was then in that state of fear that I teleported to the London Eye!

///—_

Emi POV.

Everyone is panicking cause my mother disappeared. I search for her using Clairvoyance and see her and daddy saiki. I teleport to them without thinking.

()()()()()()
(YN) POV

Kusuo and I teleported at the same time. His brother Kusuke was also already there.

'You have more children now?!' Kusuo telepathically says, noticing the 2 babies. His voice sounds like it hasn't been used the whole time I was gone.

I hand him the girl.

"Kusuo, I want to apologize for not contacting you sooner. I was to busy trying to hide from my psycho ex bf and being pregnant to think about it. Anyway, they were both born today, and I believe they are yours."

Kusuo just stares in shock. He notices the pink fuzz that is known as hair on her head.

"I love you Kusuo. And even though Colin took my first time 9 months ago, I will always want to be with you." I say, holding him and my 2 newborn babies in a hug, along with emi, who just teleported behind us.

' how could I be the father? We haven't even done it before.'

'I can get pregnant by kissing someone. I'm sorry I didn't mention that.' I say telepathically, not wanting to break the hug. After what felt like years in a good way we let go, kusuo still holding the girl.

"Do you wanna name her?"

"Kyoko Saiki." He says after staring at her for awhile.

"For the boy, I was thinking Katsuo Saiki." I say. He nods, smiling at the two children in front of him.

Kusuke decides to go back to Japan with Kusuo, (YN), and the rest of their family.