(18) A year goes by

Me and Kusuo decided to wait a year before getting married to focus on our little ones, especially since there are 2 newborns and a 5 year old. So for this chapter, we'll be going through family trips and stuff like that.

We returned to Japan on December 15th, and our wedding was supposed to be on April 12th.

The first thing we did was buy some furniture for the twins, and I would now be sleeping in Saiki's room, considering we are getting married And 4 people in one room is crazy.

Kusuke is living with Saiki's Grandparents. They seem to like me, his grandpa didn't say so out loud though. We decided not to tell them about the fact that me and Emi have powers, or really that Emi is my daughter, she's my younger sister that I take care of.

Anyway, we've settled back into the Saiki household and it's now Christmas. Even though the house is kinda small, my mom and kusuo's grandparents with Kusuke are coming over. Of course, my mom doesn't know about the new babies yet, but I know she's going to love Kyo and Kat.

We all had a lot of fun, Emi got a cute little necklace for when she's older, as well as some dolls. Kyo got light pink baby blankets, some of them with cute designs, like idk how she found this but My mom got baby blankets for Emi in pink and blue that had coffee jellies and other sweets on them! Emi was nice and gave them The  to her new siblings, and the both seem to enjoy them to the extent a newborn can. Kusuo looked like he was about to steal them.

About a few months or so later, I met up with Chiho and Kokome. I had brought Kyoko and Katsuo with me, and emi decided to stay home and watch Cyborg Cider-man 2 with Yuta and surprisingly Kusuo, who is apparently the Cyborg Cider-Man 2, Nendou being Baren Cola, and Kokome being peach tea girl. According to Yuta I'm Caramel Coffee Girl, or something like that.

Back on topic, we met up to do some shopping for not only us but the little ones, and catchup one what has happened within 9 months. Shun and Chiho got married, and apparently Kokome was one of the actors in a movie her brother was shooting. She was only a side character because her brother wouldn't let her lead though.

While we were in a clothing store, since most of my clothes that fit are poofy dresses, a burglar came in and held the three of us captive! Along with Aiura (Mikoto) and Mera who just happened to be in the other side of the huge store.

All I could think about was Kyoko and Katsuo. They were still were we got caught, and the thief dragged us to the cash register about a few isles away. I could hear their cries from there, and I snapped. Some of you may know the character Miki from Assault on Giant, and how she had the moment she was in control. Kinda like that, I stopped thinking and let my body take control. I broke out of the restraints by somehow turning into a cat and then becoming human again, I ran to their isle and held them both tight. The thief was in the jewelry department, so he didn't know I escaped yet. The twins stopped crying when they me. I kissed the foreheads and said "Mommy will be right back ok?"

*called Miki because this is Assault on Giant, not Attack on Titan.

I called the police and the I ran to the jewelry department. He had a knife, but nothing else. Teleportation, Transformation, and Telepathy. Which one can save me?

That's when it happened. Still in panic, I ran after him, no plan or powers in use. He was facing the other way. I jumped on him and punched him in the face just as the police showed up, knocking him unconscious.

Me and the other girls were questioned, like how I got out of the restraints, any details from our perspectives.

Kusuo never let me leave the house with out him from now on, which is hard cause one of us will have to get a job soon.

Months went by, nothing really exciting happened. It's now October, which meant one thing; Halloween. Naturally, Most people in Japan don't know much about Halloween, but I used to visit Europe almost everyday because that's where Colin lived, but he never told me anything about himself.

Anyway, they had Halloween ten times more fun, although Halloween in America sounds even better. Maybe when the children are older...

'(YN) we're not going over seas for a holiday like Halloween.' Kusuo's voice rang through my mind.

'At least Shun appreciates Halloween. I got costumes for everyone to....'

'We can go to Kaido and Yumihara's house for Halloween, but not over seas.' Kusuo reasons.

Anyway, I dressed as a pumpkin, cause my stomach is still kinda bigger than it was, and the pumpkin costume fit me. Saiki just put a mask on along with a hat. It wasn't even a scary mask, just a paper plate with a string and holes for eyes and a mouth. Kusuo kept it simple, that way someone can easily access our almost 1 year olds. Emi dressed as a character from some anime I haven't seen, Kyoko and Katsuo I had dressed as little twin pandas. There were so cute.

The next thing we know, 2 months have passed by and it's Christmas again. Only 4 months til we're officially married.

Good thing we found a house in November, cause we're moving in when we get back from vacation.