(12)Cured

Today was my visit before the whole curing thing to the hospital, to check on me and how I was doing.

The Doctor says that I will be able to keep 3 of my powers, and can distribute other powers to my friends. I have to admit, my friends having powers is going to be strange, but it's better than poor emi getting as overwhelmed with powers as I have. Saiki won't have to cure me, my sickness will die out once my body's not under the pressure of my powers. After I have transferred my powers, I'm gonna work with my friends to restore my powers, as well as prepare my body for them.

I'm supposed to have at least 5 people gather here, each getting 1-2 powers.

Since training with Saiki, My powers include:

-Levitation~
-Teleportation
-Clairvoyance~
-Control over Elements~
-Change Minds
-Telepathy
-Psychokinesis~
-Transformation
-Hypnosis~
-Psychometry (like telepathy, has to be focused to take effect)~
-Restoration~

The people I trust with powers:

Kaido

Teruhashi

Mikoto ( only if her own powers don't bother her)

Yumihara (spelling)

And of course, Saiki if it has to come to that. I think it would just make his powers stronger, which I don't want to burden him with.

So, I asked them to walk home with me for a surprise, but made sure no one else knew.

At the end of the day, the 4 of them were waiting for me and Saiki to start walking with me and we start heading to the hospital. The whole time it was silent, even their thoughts were awkwardly silent until we reached the hospital.

"Here's our stop." I say, trying to sound positive.

"Wait, so while you were out of school, you were in the hospital?" Kaido asks.

"Yep, and you 4 are gonna help cure me, if you want. It's completely up to you." I say as we walk inside. I check in with the receptionist and head into the elevator with the 5 of them.

"What about Saiki?" Teruhashi asks. "Why is he here?"

"He's gonna help me get home if something goes wrong." I say. Mikoto already knows that he's a psychic, but the others don't know so I have to keep it vague.

We get up to my room and walk right in.

"First off, Mikoto, since you already have powers, it's fine if you don't want to go through with this. I just thought you were one of the most responsible in the class. I can dump powers onto anyone else if I have to."

"I'm honored that you wanna give me some of yours powers, so it's no problem for you." She says.

"Ok, now that that's out of the way, I have 11 powers. I get to keep 4, and everyone here will get 2, except for Mikoto. Who wants what power?" I say.

Kaido's eyes light up. "Um, I um, would like Psychokinesis and Control of Elements please?" Kaido says, trying not to sound to excited. I hold out my hand and he grabs it. I feel the power drain out of me and into him.

Next was teruhashi.

"I already know you want telepathy, but that ones a pain for everyone so I'm keeping that to myself." I say to teruhashi. "So, Clairvoyance and Hypnosis?" I ask, doing the same with her as Kaido.

Yumihara

"Levitation and Restoration?" I say facing Yumihara, holding out my hand as she takes it.

Mikoto

Psychometry

I've left myself with Teleportation, Transformation, changing minds and Telepathy.

I made sure to keep the last two because they're the most dangerous.

I'm glad this worked out well.