(10) Psychics

When I went to get (LN) for school, the nurses said that she was still asleep and shouldn't go to school today.

(LN) always was a deep sleeper, and she likes to sleep in, but she knows when it's time for school, it's time to wake up. I walked into the bathroom and teleported into her room, without thinking to check and see if anyone was in here. Thankfully, no one was. Not even (LN). The nurses wouldn't have lied if she was already at school, why isn't she here?

"Cause starting Today, I'm moving into your house!" She says, making me jump. She got me. She was hiding.

Not only that, but's she's already been cleared to live with me?

"My illness is progressively getting better, I wanted to surprise you by saying that unless I stop getting better, I won't have to transfer my powers, which is great cause if my body can't handle them, little emi could die because of them. Now, let's head to school!"

————————-
(YN) POV
All throughout school, I've had a huge headache. I'm not used to so many thoughts in my head, how does Saiki live with this? My glasses were made of germanium, so it blocked out most thoughts unless I focused on a certain person or they had powers of their own, except in saiki's case, I have to direct a message to him for it to work.

Anyway, everyone noticed my head was hurting, and they were generally worried.

I just flat out told them the truth.

" I'm not used to hearing so many thoughts at once, cause my glasses helped block that a bit. It's giving me a headache. I'll be fine."

" We should all stop thinking to help (LN)." Hairo says.

'Nendou is the only one who can do that' Saiki thinks to himself.

"Thanks guys but I'm fine. You need to think to do well at school." I reply.

'She's adorable!' Everyone in the room thought.

"So you're (YN) (LN), they failed to tell me you were a psychic." Mikoto says.

"That's because I didn't tell anyone until I got back. I might be losing my powers soon so I want to do a favor for everyone using my powers before I lose them. I've heard you see auras right? I bet mine is pretty small." I say nervously.

"Actually, psychics have huge auras. I can't see auras when I'm inside a huge one though, so you'll have to ask me another time." She replies.

"Wow that's amazing!" Voices say around me.

I feel like people like me better now that I have scary powers.

Just then, the purple perv runs into the classroom.

" (LN)! Why didn't you tell me you had powers!" He yelled.

'Does this mean she knows about Saiki too?' He thinks to himself.

"I thought you knew with your ghosts and everything. Plus When I met you I already knew you were a perv from reading your mind." I respond. "And to answer your mind,I know."

"Now you're just being creepy." He says.