The Semi-Paki children

Previously on 'He is the one for me. '

"Arfa!" I heard the same male voice again. It reflected no harshness, Arfa's name was uttered with loving tenderness. I felt someone grab me by my shoulders. I felt extremely scared. I dared not look back, fearing the worst.

My imagination became a great burden as it presented the worst possible scenarios to my already scared heart. I could hear my breathing. It was so labored that I feared it might stop. Reciting Ayat-Al-Kursi, I prayed for the fiendish hands, gripping at my shoulders to disappear.

Read on:

I exhaled loudly, as I felt the owner of those 'fiendish' hands remove them from my shoulders. The next second my face was covered with my own dupatta, and I heard the devilish woman giggle.

"Fahad bhai, please wait for five minutes."

She said in a sing-song way. I hurriedly covered my hair and my body down to my waist. I wanted to have my revenge, but the presence of a third person prevented me from doing so.

"Meet him and come to your room." I said menacingly.

"Okay bajayy!"

I poked her in the stomach and started to walk. I stopped as I heard footsteps. Moving swiftly, I resumed my former position. The evil Arfa giggled uncontrollably. My hands felt so ticklish, I so wanted to have the sweet, delicious revenge. It was taking all my energy to stop myself from jumping on her like a mad woman and giving her a piece of my mind-physically.

Arfa ran into some random guy's arms. I felt angry, what was she doing? However, I stood my ground. He held her close for a long time, he kissed her forehead before finally letting her go. Fuming in frustration, I stood as still as a statue. Reaching for her wrist, I pulled her back to stand beside me. The random guy or Fahad had started staring at me, most shamelessly. Wait, when and where did I hear his name before? I ransacked my brain, but found nothing.

"Who's this?", He asked Arfa.

"Hadiyah baji, Fahad bhai n Fahad bhai, Hadiyah baji." She introduced.

"Hello, gorgeous!"

I ignored his greeting. Fahad, wasn't that a Muslim name? What was the crisp 'hello' for? Gorgeous? How improper! Besides his glance was making me nervous. He radiated an air that I abhor. Guys are supposed to lower their gaze.

I grabbed Arfa by the wrist and started to walk towards her room. Fahad moved and stood in the way, making it impossible for me to cross. His eyes challenged me to push past him. His arms crossed on his chest, he looked strong, muscular and scary.

"How do you plan on crossing?"

He asked with a smirk that made my insides gross out. He was a player, I hate his kind the most. I stood with my shoulders squared, he did not scare me in the least. Disgust me? yes but scare me? No way! I took a deep breath, trying to brush away the slight fear his strong appearance had instilled in me.

"Will you move away yourself or would you prefer that I call uncle Hamid to help you at it?"

I asked him menacingly, as I reached for my cell. His face changed colour, but he soon regained control and the irritating smirk returned. He raised a perfect eyebrow.

"Like I'll give you the opportunity to do so, beautiful."

He made a dash for my wrist, but Arfa stopped him.

" Fahad bhai, don't mess around with her."

"And why not, Arfa Jan?"

"She's not like them."