Is he the one?

Surah Ar-Room, Verse 21:

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fahad left through the main door, as soon as he was out of sight Jahan-Ara begum had all the ladies move towards her room. The authoritative way her grandma spoke made Hadiyah smile, she felt safe with her daddi-ma around. Arfa was busy trying to calm down her ummi, who looked as if she'd start crying soon.

"Relax maira bacha.(my child)" Jahan-Ara said and planted a kiss on Safia's forehead. She turned towards her maid.

"Hareem I want you to bring me my phone right away."

The phone was brought to her soon, she keyed in a number.

"Hashim, please send all my bodyguards home, I can't reach them right now."

She paused hearing what Hashim had to say.

"Okay Jazakallah I'm worried about Fahad so send them in quick, please. Yes, okay Allahafiz!"

She hung up and began pacing around the big room. She would stand in one of the corners and rub her hands together, then resume walking. Hadiyah was sitting on Jahan-Ara's bed now, observing her. Hareem stood at a little distance glancing at her mistress's face with a concerned expression on her own. Soon the bell rang, Hareem went away and returned a few minutes later to inform them that the body-guards were here.

"Send them after Fahad at once."

"Jee acha( sure)"

Hareem departed, Hadiyah stood up and took her GM's hands in her own. She kissed them and guided her grandma to her bed.

"Daddi-ma!!" She smiled at the darling lady lovingly.

"Jee, maira bacha?(Yes, my child?)"

"Do relax please, I'm sure Fahad is perfectly fine."

"Ameen and In shaa Allah!! I trust him he has always been a strong boy, but I can't help it! It's after ten years that I had him in my proximity and now this happens. Why can't my children and grand-children live together happily? "

Jahan-Ara shook her head, a solemn expression on her soft face. Hadiyah wrapped her arms around her GM. It had all gotten too much for all of them to bear. She felt guilty, as if it were all her fault. She pulled back and gazed into the light-green eyes of her grandma, they had always reminded her of emeralds; that is if that precious stone could ever look so kind and deep.

The emeralds soon met her own Hazel eyes, the brows were not brought together as is common when one is worried. Her grandma's forehead was free of wrinkles for she didn't knit her brows even when distressed. She had other ways of expressing her distress, knitting her brows or pursing her lips were certainly not one of them. What her methods were we shall ponder into that soon.