~Enigma all the way~

A/N:

This chappie is dedicated to da darlingggggg, enigmatic dOll @audaciouswriter7 :D See da new cOver guys? She made it for mei <3 n I lOve it sooooooooo everrrr muchhhhhhhh<3<3<3

Jazakallah Jasmin Jan I couldn't have dOne a better jOb!! I will try making one soon In shaa Allah!!!!

Plxx cOmment everyOne!!!

A HUGE n LOUDDDDD shoutout to the ppl whO have voted n commented on da prev chappies, especially @hijabiprincess nd @Audaciouswriter7 n all u jaaanxx who have commented even Once I love u lots n keep em cominggg In shaa Allah!!! I'll mention everyone's name slowly wid every update cux u all mean so EVER MUCH 2 MEI !!!!

Sarss

xoxo

xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Fahad~

Trying to calm down a group of women has got to be the hardest thing ever. To add to it, do I need to mention those ladies who tend to complain a lot about their nerves? I think not, for we have all come across that 'type' at least once in the course of our eventful lives.

"Hold it together, ladies! Ummi, aunties there is absolutely nothing to worry about, I'm going to go out there right now and check on the situation."

"Don't move an inch Fahad! What if it's a fanatic, racist waiting for you to step out? Do you want to get shot?"

"Relax ma, nothing will happen, I have everything under control."

Of course I can't deflect a bullet dudes, however, I have reasons to be quite optimistic about my safety. Remember my hinting towards a specific scent around me, in the city? You got it! I haven't seen the person's face yet, talk about being surreptitious. Out of the blue it began to rain, nice and hard. What's with this village and gloomy atmosphere?

The aunties had huddled together in one of the corners, thank God for that, at least they were no longer clinging to me. Seriously, what happens to even the strong women when they hear a gun shot? Ummi, however, refused to let go of my shirt.

"You are not stepping out Fahad baita(son), I won't let you risk your life."

"Safia let him go, Hareem please get him my pistol. Fahad, being the only man here must go out and check on the situation-no buts and ifs."

Nano spoke out, earning a thankful glance from me. Ten years since I last met her and still she knows what I want, without my having to ask. Arfa looked at me with fear in her eyes, I made my way towards her and patted her head.

"No worries kiddo, you do trust your bhai(brother), right?"

"One hundred and ten percent!!!!"

"Awesome, so don't give me that worried expression okay? It makes me feel guilty."

" Sure thing, Fahu bhai."

Great so I better get used to being called "Fahu bhai" again, I fake glared at the lady who had comeup with the abhorrent nickname-a.k.a Hadiyah Omar. She avoided eye-contact, she's just too Islamic-I controlled the urge to roll my eyes at her. I am used to women who actually want me to look at them, what's her problem?

I turned my attention towards the pistol, it is an 'Alpha combat', a Czech-made semi-automatic pistol; it is a combat series, I have come across both the defender series and combat series in the past. I do, however, prefer the later, I smiled at it, admiring my nano's choice, silently.