Chapter 1: Welcome to the Bed and Breakfast!

All the way in Transylvania, Romania, Vampires roam the night. But there was one Vampire which didn't want to grow up.

"Rudolph? Your party clothes!" Said a young Vampire. "Ugh! I haven't worn them in 100 years." Replied one named Rudolph. "Just try them on. Mother insists." "What, does she think we've gained weight?! On our diet?!" "Just try them on." 'I hate my Birthday and I'm not gonna wear them!" He flew away.

*Time skip cos I'm lazy XD*

"The darkness crawled over the forest. Not another soul to be seen. It's... Vampires!" You said with enthusiasm as you were reading your comic out loud about Vampires. Your Dad just sighed. "(y/n), we've been through this. Vampires are just make believe. It's time you grow up!" You huffed and leaned back in the car seat with your arms crossed. "Look, (y/n), maybe it's best if we avoid saying the 'V' word from now on in this car, ok? You don't want your Mother's head to explode, do you?" Your Mum said, kindly. "Hmm, I guess not." You said still annoyed about what your Dad said to you. You just stared and looked out the window. Until you saw people... Flying?! "Hello!" One said with a wave and a kind smile. You realised they weren't just people. They were... "Mum, Dad look! Vampires!" Your Dad was in shock and made the car drive from side to side by accident. "That's it, (y/n)! I've had it! From now on you will..." The car was reaching a barrier because your Dad wasn't paying attention to the road. "DAD, LOOKOUT!" You screamed. The car drove right through the barrier. Breaking it. You all just screamed as the car was driving down a steep hill. Until finally, your Dad pushed the breaks as hard as he could, stopping the car just before it fell down a cliff. "Is everyone ok?" Your Mum asked panting. "We're good." You and your Dad said in sink. You all got out of the car. "Your the one who talked us into this creepy castle stuff remember?" Your Mum said with her hand on your shoulder. "Mum, I swear on my life I saw real life Vampires!" "Really (y/n) stop it, your worrying us." Your conversation stopped because two shady figures were walking towards you with flashlights. It was an old couple. "Are you the (l/n) family?" The male said. "Yes". Your Dad replied. The woman spoke "We should make sure their not... V...Vam..." "Vampires?" You finished her sentence. "NEINE!" They both said at the same time. (Neine means no in German because their German).

*Time skip after the car journey*

"Welcome to the Bed and Breakfast!" The woman said. It was a creepy castle but at the same time a hotel. You looked around as you were walking. "Dad, look! Garlic!" There was garlic all over the hall. "Well, maybe they like to cook with it." Your Dad replied. The woman nodded while looking at you with a smile. Though you were still very suspicious. "And here is your room Miss (l/n)." The Man opened the door and revealed a gorgeous room that looked like it was fit for Royalty. "By the way, do you sleep at night?" The Man asked. "Well sure. Every night." You replied. "See." The woman replied to her husbands question. "(y/n). It's time for you to get ready for bed now." Your mum said. "Ok, Mum." You said yawning and as your Mum said, you got ready for bed.

A/N

WOW! This was long! I hope you all stay tuned for Chapter 2.

Until next time, my fellow Bookworms! ;)