Chapter 5: Rescued From Rookery

"(y/n)!" Shouted Anna, as you and Rudolph were walking out. "Yeah?" You replied. Anna floated to you. "I just wanted to say that we are all thankful that you're willing to help us with Rookery. It gives me hope." You stood in shock, feeling, actually proud of yourself. "Oh, well, thank you and it's no trouble at all really." You replied. "Yeah, it's pretty amazing." Rudolph added. You just blushed.

Suddenly, the floor started to shake. It felt like an earthquake. "Do you get earthquakes here regularly?" You asked with your voice shaking. "We aren't near any fault lines." Rudolph replied, with his voice shaking too. "Hurry! We must go back to the rest of the family!" Anna exclaimed. Rudolph grabbed your hand so that you flew with him through the tunnels. His grip was somehow... Tighter this time.

"Dark destiny! We are attacked!" Rudolph's Dad exclaimed. All the Vampires shook in fear as a drill drilled through the ceiling of the Catacomb. On that drill were two bright LED lights that projected on the Vampires. They all wined and cried. "NO!" You shouted, pulling the two wires off the lights so that they'd switch off. "Get out of here!" You cried to the Vampires. They all flew away but Rudolph looked back at you for a second and then flew away. Rookery kicked the gate open and Manny followed. But you had an idea. You sat on a coffin with a smirk on your face.

"Who are you?" Asked Rookery. "Do you mind? I was kinda enjoying the dark." You replied with a chuckle. "Get the garlic, Manny!" Manny handed him a gun that fired out garlic and it fired on your shirt. "Garlic?! Gross!" You cried out. "Oh, forget it! You're no Vampire! Where did they go?!" Rookery forced you to tell him where the Vampires went. "How should I know? After all, Vampires are just myths and stories." You snorted. "This one is arrogant. But maybe she could be of use to us." Rookery whispered to Manny.

The Vampires flew to a tower where there was shade before the sun would rise. "I found this place while I was flying with (y/n)." Said Rudolph. They all landed in the tower. "I'm going to find (y/n)! No arguments!" Exclaimed Rudolph, confidently. "And I'm going too!" Said Anna.

You were tied to the back of the truck with garlic on your shirt. "You're not going to hurt her, are you? She is just a child after all." Said Manny, innocently. "No! I just have a special... Use for her(!)" Rookery chuckled. Rudolph and Anna were flying right behind. You gasped in amazement. "Look! There she is!" Shouted Rudolph. "Tied to the roof like some hunting trophy. How rude. I will go first." Said Anna. She flew in to try and set you free but quickly flew back by accident. "Are you ok?" Asked Rudolph. "They covered her in garlic. Oh, they'll pay for that." She said with a fierce look in her eyes.

Both of your hands were tied to a tree. "We will use her as bate. That way when the Vampires come to rescue her, we'll capture the Vampires. It's genius!" Then he evil laughed. "Hey guys! I would like to be free sometime soon!" You shouted to Rookery and Manny, sarcastically. "Shut up! You've been moaning this whole time and I'll tell you this much, my head is about to explode!" Rookery said with exaggeration in his words. "Hmm... Well, you didn't think we'd make it that easy did you?" Said Rookery to you with a grin. You looked confused. "What are you talking about?" You asked a bit scared. "How about we throw the girl into the lake. That way when the Vampires come to rescue her, It'll be harder for them but easier for us?" You gasped and he chuckled. "Uh, dude. I don't know if you know this but this lake is one of the coldest lakes in the entire world!" You yelled at them. "So?" Rookery questioned with again. NOW you were triggered.

"And a one, two..." Rookery was about to throw you into the lake with your hands tied behind your back but Manny sneakily cut the rope. "Thanks." You whispered. He gave a silent nod. "THREE!" Rookery yelled and you screamed. But you started to swim away. "WHAT?! The rope! It's... HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Rookery yelled. Manny just shrugged. You swam but then began to shiver. "They weren't wrong about this lake being one of the coldest lakes in the world." You said to yourself, with your teeth shaking. "HELP!" You yelled.

Rudolph and Anna were flying fast. "Wait! Did you hear that?" Anna asked Rudolph. "What is it?" Asked Rudolph. "It's (y/n)! And it's coming from... That way!" She pointed and they flew in that direction.

You honestly felt like you were an ice cube until you saw two shadowy figures flying. It was Rudolph and Anna! They pulled you up and flew you home. "Are you ok, (y/n)?" Asked Rudolph. "Much better! Thanks guys!" You embraced them tight.

"NO!" Cried Rookery.

A/N

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter!

Read on, my fellow Bookworms!