Chapter 6: Saving the Clan - Part 2

You walked all the way back to Transylvania and walked passed a traffic jam. In that traffic jam was Rookery's van with Rookery and Manny in it. You sneaked passed to the back of the van and found the spanner. You quietly grabbed it and sprinted away. "You so better work!" You said to the spanner, as if it were alive.

You arrived at the Catacomb in Transylvania and tried to get the Vampires' attention "Gregory! Do you hear me? I'm Rudolph's friend, (y/n)!" You shouted into the entrance but there was no response. "Gregory! Do you hear me? Does anyone hear me?" Your voice grew quieter. But you decided to unscrew the nuts on the entrance using the spanner.

"Peasants. They shouldn't be driving on the road." Said Rookery inside his truck. "We should've gone left!" Manny exclaimed. "Don't tell me what to do!" Rookery snapped back. "Ugh, this could take a while. I'm going to see what the problem is." Rookery said as he jumped out the truck. He looked behind the truck as well to see how many cars were behind, only to find that his spanner was gone. "My spanner!" He exclaimed. Someone's stolen my spanner!" He paused. "Hmm... I have a pretty good idea of who might've stolen it..." He said with a chuckle. He jumped back in the truck and drove off the road to Transylvania. "What's wrong?" Asked Manny in confusion. "My spanner's been stolen, but I bet that Vampire loving girl and those bloodsuckers stole it. Oh, they have no idea what's about to happen(!)" He said as he laughed maniacally.

You were unscrewing the nuts with a spanner but then a truck came driving really fast and then stopped in front of you. You paused, scared. "Well played my dear girl! Well played indeed!" Rookery said as he came out the truck clapping. Then he got out a crossbow and you whimpered. "Do you always show up at the wrong time?!" You asked him. "Your wrong time! Not mine!" He replied. "Maybe we should stop. She's just a girl!" Manny exclaimed. "So?! Just because she's a girl, doesn't mean I won't put an arrow through her chest!" He pointed the crossbow at you and you just flinched. "And just one tiny question... HOW DID YOU GET MY SPANNER?!" Rookery asked while using his shouting tone. You were about to answer but you couldn't help but notice that a shadowy figure was flying towards you. It gave a wave. Then you realised... It was Rudolph! "We've all got our quirks about something! Quirks that come from dark corners deep inside our twisted brains!" You said, trying to stall. "That's enough!" Rookery yelled. "How did you get my spanner?!" "I think it's kinda cute how even a low down dirty SCUMBAG even has a brain! And now that I see how much this spanner means to you, I can finally see it's beauty and versatility..." You then threw the spanner in Rookery's face and it knocked him out unconscious, making him fall over. Then Rudolph picked you up and you both flew to safety.

"This is becoming a bit of a habit! You get yourself stuck in some horrible mess and then I come to your rescue!" Rudolph said as he winked at you. "Me? What about you?" You questioned him. "Well I... I guess that's what friends are for!" She gave a smile.

"I've had enough of this!" Rookery exclaimed. He then brought out a bomb that Manny had made and placed it in front of the entrance. "They're going to bomb the Catacomb!" Rudolph exclaimed. You both then flew back down to Rookery and Manny. "STOP!" You exclaimed. Rookery and Manny looked at you and they were shocked to even see you flying. "Impossible." Rookery whispered to himself. "Let's make a bargain!" You said to Rookery. "Yes! There must be a bargain!" Manny said, clearly showing that he didn't want to be on Rookery's side. "A bargain, aye? I don't think so. Nothing will stop me from killing off every single Vampire there is! Now, this bomb will go off, killing every Vampire in it. You, Vamp boy, either go in there and save your family or, take cover." Rookery asked Rudolph. "Please! I... I..." Rudolph said stuttering. "Don't do it! We'll save your family somehow!" You exclaimed. Rudolph looked down at the ground and you both flew off and took cover. "Come, Manny!" Rookery and Manny took cover in the same place you and Rudolph did. Rudolph looked at the entrance, wanting to save his family. But you put your hands on his shoulders and shook your head. You both but your heads together until...

BOOM!

In the Catacomb the Vampires all coughed because of the dust. "Look! And exit!" Gregory exclaimed. The bomb made a hole in the ceiling. Everybody out! Now!"

You all coughed while hiding. But then you saw Vampires flying free. "It's the clan!" Rudolph exclaimed. "Happy Birthday, Rudolph!" All the Vampires exclaimed. "You did it! You saved your clan!" You exclaimed. "Me? No, you!" He replied. "Anna came flying in. "Us! Immortal and mortal together! It gives me hope! For many things."

"(y/n), I owe you my life! How can I thank you?" Rudolph asked you. You smirked. You leaned in and gently kissed him. "That would be enough." You saw him blush and you blushed too. "You're the best Birthday present I've ever gotten, (y/n)." He said with a smile. But then he looked sad. "What's wrong? It's your party!" You asked him. "He hates his Birthday." Anna replied. "No, that's not it. It'll be daybreak before you know it." Rudolph said. "And we need a new home." Anna added. "Hmm..." You thought. Rudolph gave you a nod. "Okay..." You said.

You knocked on the hotel door and it opened slightly to reveal the German couple. "Miss (y/n) (l/n)! What are you doing back here?" The woman asked you. "You're the Bed and the Bratwurst, right?" You said having a German accent." "We are." "So, cheer up! I brought you some guests!" Rudolph looked at the couple upside-down. "Hello!" He said in a kind voice. "The little... Vampire!" The man said, shocked. "And family!" Rudolph finished as the rest of the family flew to the door. "NEINE!" They both said in sink and fainted at the door.

It doesn't matter who they are. What matters is that they are your friend.

THE END

A/N

I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I did. Sorry if there's only six chapters but do remember this was my first time writing a story on Wattpad.

Thanks for reading, my fellow Bookworms!

;)