Chapter 4: Meeting the Sackville - Bagg Family

You and Rudolph were still flying. "I can actually fly!" You shouted out. "I never doubted it." Rudolph replied. "Is it 'cool'?" He asked you. "SO COOL!"

The both of you were flying in the air, free as a bird. Until suddenly, Rudolph paused. He was looking down at the ground. It was Rookery and his sidekick Manny! He quickly flew behind a wall and inspected what they were doing from above, leaving you to fall. But you caught Rudolph's leg with arm. "Hey! Remember me? The kid who cant fly?!" You asked him, terrified of falling. Rudolph pulled you up. "It's Rookery! The Vampire hunter! (y/n) playtime is over. We have to find my family!" He exclaimed. "And you need to shut up. Anyway, I might know where we can find your family." You replied. "Ha, yes, the vampire expert(!)" Rudolph said, sarcastically. "Don't you guys hang around in graveyards, crypts? Places like that?" "You mortals! Always assuming!" He paused. "Well, as a matter of fact we do."

*Time skip*

"Look over there! Isn't that the place you said your family might be?" You exclaimed while floating in mid air. "I will go find out." Rudolph said. "Not without me!" You replied. Rudolph just smirked and let go of your hand. You ended up falling down the roof of a tower while screaming. You managed to grab onto a stone and stay on the roof and you reached up and sat on the roof. "This is insane." You said with a worried facial expression. Rudolph just smirked at you, dreamily then flew off to ask his family.

*Another time skip XD*

You waited patiently on the roof until a certain someone finally peaked from upside down, suspended in mid air. "You didn't think I'd leave you here did you?" Rudolph said with a smirk. You just smiled at him. "Ready to meet my parents?" He asked, reaching out his hand. "They said yes?!" You asked excitedly. "Well, they didn't say no." "I just hope they don't suck." You said as you grabbed Rudolph's hand and started to fly with him. "What?" He asked. "A joke." You replied. "Oh... Ha ha! Umm... I don't get it." You just giggled.

Rudolph's father hissed at you and you cowered in fear. "Father, stop! You're not being 'cool' at all!" Rudolph said, defending you. "'Cool'?" His Father questioned. "It's an expression that (y/n) taught me. It means..." You cut him off. "It means you're more amazing than I thought you'd be!" You said with a wide smile. "Well, over the years a Vampire learns to..." Rudolph's Father paused. "Careful, mortal. I'm not detectible to flattery." He said in a posh tone. "Hmm, not much(!)" Another Vampire said. "Remember, dear, she did save your Son's life. The Mother said. "(y/n) (l/n)! Pleased to meet you!" You took her hand. "Rudolph his SO lucky to have such a beautiful Mum!" "How do you do..." She was about to bite your neck until... "MOTHER!" Rudolph cried out. Stopping her from biting your neck. "I'm Anna. Rudolph's sister. I see my Brother has found a girlfriend." "WHAT?! NO!" You and Rudolph both said in sink. Though you were blushing at the thought and you swear you saw Rudolph blushing too. "Listen, mortal." Said the father. "You can be many things to my Son: Breakfast, a snack... Or maybe dinner!" He hissed at you and you whimpered. "She's my friend!" Rudolph said, defending you. Though his Father just pushed him out of the way and continued speaking. "But you will NEVER be his friend." He turned to his Son. "Now, you can have your mortal friend or be a part of this family. The choice is yours." Rudolph stared in shock as his Father. He looked at you and you were hoping he'd pick you but then he looked at his family. He gave his Father an angry look and put his hand on your shoulder, choosing you over his own family. He wiped away a tear as you both left. "Rudolph! My Son!" The Mother exclaimed.

A/N

My very first cliff hanger! Yasss!

Keep reading, my fellow Bookworms!