EXTRA CHAPTER: Behind The Scenes With (y/n) and Rudolph

*camera turns on*

You looked at the camera lens. "Here we are behind the scenes of 'My Little Vampire'!" You exclaimed. Rudolph gave you the slightest look while playing Fortnite slouching on the couch eating cheese puffs. "Are you still playing that?" You questioned him. "I don't know how you mortals come up with such addicting games!" He exclaimed until he got killed on the game. He just stared at the screen. You laughed hysterically. "It looks like us mortals really know how to play video games!" You said while still laughing. Rudolph just sighed and shut the camera off.

*Camera turns back on*

Rudolph holds the camera. "I'm going to blow this air horn and give (y/n) a fright! It's gonna be so hilarious!" He waited for you to come out your dressing room. You came out while holding the script, practising your lines until...

HONK!

You screamed so loud and you dropped your script paper. "RUDOLPH!" You shouted. Rudolph just giggled in the corner but ran away because you chased him. He dropped the camera on the hard floor and the camera shut off.

*Camera turns on... Again XD*

You were holding the camera while on set. "This is the official set of 'My Little Vampire'!" You exclaimed to the camera. Rudolph flew by. "Are you still talking to that... Contraption?" Rudolph questioned. "It's so that we can remember all the things that we have done here on set." You answered. "You mortals sure have strange ways of remembering things." "We're in the 21st century, dude. This is how we do it." "Dude?" He questioned. You just laughed and gently punched his arm. "You've got alot to learn, Vampire!" Then the camera shuts off.

*Rudolph switches on the camera*

"Wait until you see this!" Rudolph said to the camera. You were on Tik Tok. He gently opened the door quietly and you didn't even notice that he was filming you. You were making a Tik Tok with the song (f/s). (f/s means favourite song). You were just about to finish until you saw Rudolph and the camera peeking through the side of your door. "AH! RUDOLPH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You asked him in a shouting tone. "Just wait until everyone sees this!" He answered. He was about to make a run for it but... "Oh no you don't!" You chased him but then you both fell over and you pinned him to the ground. "Even though this is all fake, I like like you in real life." He said blushing. "Hmm." You replied. "Well, I like like you too." You wiggled his nose but you both were unaware that the camera was still on.

*Camera shuts off*