Chapter 7:Finally..

Yuzu and Mei arrived home. "Mama! I'm back." Yuzu said as she entered the apartment. "Oh, how was school?" Ume asked. "It's fine." Mei said. "Well then, girls change your clothes and I'll prepare dinner." Ume said. Yuzu and Mei went to their rooms and Yuzu locked the door. "So... uh." Yuzu's lips trembled a bit "is it about the bite?" Mei said. "Y-Yeah... Matsuri kept on asking why I had it and how do I explain?" Yuzu asked. Mei gritted her teeth. "Tell her it's not of her god damn business." Mei said aggressively. "I-I... Okay..." Yuzu said.
Mei crawled over to Yuzu and licked her neck wrapping her arms around her waist "Ngh~ Mei..." Yuzu moaned softly. Mei started to suck on her neck. "S-Stop~" Yuzu moaned. Mei let goof her. "L-Let's just finish it later." Yuzu said as she changed her clothes. Mei looked away and blushed heavily trying not to stare. "U-uhm M-Mei it's okay for you to stare... we are dating." Mei felt her heart skip a beat as Yuzu said that. Yuzu finished putting on her clothes as so as Mei. Mei walked up to the chair and sat down while Yuzu was cooking some dinner. "Okay girls. I'll buy some groceries." Ume said. Mei and Yuzu modded. "Do you girls need anything?" Ume asked. "No Ma'am." Mei said.
"Ah, no thank you." Yuzu said. "Alright girls. See you in a hour." Ume said as she closed the door. Mei stood up and hugged Yuzu from behind. "Not now Mei. I'm cooking." Yuzu said trying to focus on trying to cook dinner." Mei didn't respond as she slid her hand inside her shirt. "Ngh~ N-Not now. P-please let m-me finish...." Yuzu said. Mei let go of her once again. "You better let me later.." Mei growled.

As Yuzu finished cooking she prepared the plates, water and food. "Alright girls. I'm back." Ume said. "Oh, Back so soon?" Mei questioned. "Yeah. It was just a carton of milk and some bread." Ume responded. "Alright Mama, dinner is ready." Yuzu said as she sat down. "Ah, great. I'll be there in a second. I'm just going to watch some TV." Ume said. "Okay Mama." Yuzu responded. Mei sat down to Yuzu  putting her hand on Yuzu's thigh. Yuzu blushed. "Not now. We're eating." Yuzu said trying to eat her dinner. "F-Fine..." Mei said in a sad tone. "I promise. Just eat your food already." Yuzu said.

Once they finished they're food Yuzu took both plates and put it on the sink. "Okay. We're done." Yuzu said. "Alright. I'll eat when I feel like it." Ume responded while still watching TV.

' Tonight is going to be fun~' Mei thought to herself.

(Ooooh~ it's longer than usual eh? I Just had a lot of free time because I was sick ;-;)