Chapter 5 Lead

A curse from Zelena on Robin's lips removed Regina's magic, and a kiss to her heart from Hook restored it.

Regina went over in her mind a dozen times all the recent events between Robin and herself and Hook and herself.

It was clear who was truly her soulmate and the truest love that she ever felt.
Fear stopped Regina once from entering the tavern all those years ago.

She didn't want fear to win once more. While she wouldn't change the past, since her life got her Henry, she had to change now to not risk losing the right thing for her heart.

Regina couldn't let fear stop her this time. She had a son who loved her, whom was also a true love, a town that trusted her now and the beginning of a family.

Shifting her coat on, Robin slowly approaches her.
"Oh Hi," she says gently. "Could I have a word?" He asks.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you too," she reveals. "May I?" He asks.

She nods

"I admit this isn't an easy thing to discuss, but as recent events have unfolded, it seems perhaps that I'm not the man whom you're destined to be with." He said sincerely.

Regina breathed, and had no argument to disagree, as she felt the same, something was missing from their relationship, a connection that wasn't there.

That connection was with Hook. Regina felt it deep inside for a long time. When Hook left the enchanted forest, she was heartbroken over Henry, and hadn't realized that her feelings for Hook were indeed there all along.

Worries still flooded Regina's mind as she kindly kissed Robin on the cheek goodbye.
With a supporting nod from Robin, Regina made her way out of Granny's.

Looking up at the night sky, she sees the stars shining over her.
Knowing the Captain quite well, she knows exactly where to find him.

Regaining a composure, she feels herself walk faster and more urgently towards her destination.

With some emotions encasing her mind, she walks with a smile coming across her face.

She's allowing herself to fill with happiness. Her heels clicking against the sidewalk, the only sound echoing around as she hits the wooden panels of the boardwalk along the water.

She reaches the docks, and sees his shape standing in the soft moonlight.

Regina breathes, a deep warm sigh filling her chest with joy, as she slowly walks towards him.

As her heels get closer, Hook turns towards the sound, and sees her figure, as it enters the light.

His lip curls upward on both sides into a wide grin, "Thought I would find you here..." she utters, tiptoeing closer to him.

"Well a Captain sometimes needs the sea to think," he said.

"What are you thinking about?" She whispers gently stepping closer to his chest. "You." He breathes.

"I was thinking about you too," she admits.

"Really?" He asks, worriedly.

"My heart," she exhales. "What?" He hitches, "my heart knows what it wants," she finished.

His eyebrow raises, and he cocks his head to one side, "my heart belongs to you.." she finally says.

"It does?" He glees in his voice, as his eyes light up, "Yes, it's you, I know it is," she assures.

With foolish grins across the former villains' faces, Regina flings herself into his grasp, and her feet leave the ground as she nuzzles his nose against hers, locking his lips with a sensual tug.

Her heels stay in the air as he moves her in a circular motion, gripping his good arm and hand around her waist.

Weightless, happy and content, Regina grins against him, holding tight to his coat.

"I don't have my ship to uhhh... sorry didn't mean to imply..." he began as he set her down to her feet.

"Be with me completely?" She finishes the thought, as she nibbles her lip.

He places his thumb and finger holding her chin gently, "Yes," he nods.

"I have a house," she smiles, and waves her hand taking both of them into her bedroom with a cloud of smoke.

Blinking his eyes, she pushes his jacket off his shoulders, as his hand holds her face gently to his mouth.

Walking backwards towards the bed, she kicks her heels off, and lets herself sit down as he pushes his vest off.

Leaning over her, she gently touches the tattoo on his arm, pressing her lips to it softly, before pushing the hand down to her hips.

With a grin, and lustful force he presses his mouth to hers, gripping his fingers around her curved lower half.

Her hand tangled in his hair, she tips her head back, as the longest anticipated pleasure activates every inch of her body.

Pressing her hips towards his, in an oceanic motion, as they combined, and intertwined each other in every way.

"We fit together," she breathes in pleasure into his ear.

They breathe heavily, as their energy is exhausted and their bodies in tingles, a soft sweat glistening over Killian's head, as he gazed over her.

"You're pretty sprite for three hundred," she teased gently. "Yeah well, love makes you able to do many things," he said leaning down with a kiss.

"I love you too," she whispered. "About bloody time," he grinned devilishly at her, as she kissed him once more.

"Now what?" She sighed in his arms, peaceful finally after so long.
"Mmm, I don't know, we go on with our lives together," he said.
"I like the sound of that," she said.

"How long did you know?" She asked. "Know what? That I felt I should be with you? Probably since the first time I met you, but I didn't know what that feeling was," he said.

"You've never felt it before?" She asked. "Not like that, and I think you know when we set our sights on revenge, we didn't see much else, or feel much else," he said.

"That's true," she breathed. "I'm proud of you," he said.

Regina was rarely humble and felt proud or praised, but she was in this moment. "You are?" She asked.
"Mhmm, I'm proud of how much you've changed, but I'm happy you're also still you," he said.

"Which is what?" She asked. "Strong," he said.