Chapter 7 Waves

The water is still, but the ripple in the water gently waved against the ship. It was almost like the water was mimicking what was taking place inside the ship itself. 

In the Captain's quarters, Killian gently placed his hand under the crook of Regina's knee, placing gentle kisses on it, and moving up her thigh with the soft brush of his mouth. 

Regina felt the tickle of his scruff against her leg and moving upward, to the center of her body. She leaned herself back, just enjoying every bit of it, fisting the soft blankets under her, as Killian piece by piece removed her clothing. 

As Killian washed over her, she nuzzled her face into his neck, his force pushing and holding her at the same time. 

Breathing into her release, and biting her lip, he tugged her lip back with his mouth. Regina gripped tightly around him, her heels towards his hips, as her toes curled at the moments of ecstasy that he dragged on for her. 

"Mmmmmm..." She let out a sigh, underneath him. "Mm, it's like the ship was moving with us," he said gently as his hand encompassed her cheek. "You're happy," She breathed. "I was already happy to have you, this just makes it even better," he winked.

Already exhausted, Killian rested next to her, gently placing his hand over her stomach. Regina allowed her eyes to close. 

As with many things that existed between them, what would happen next would be more than magical. 

"I don't think I could be happier," He whispered. 

3 weeks later.... 

"Oh Regina there you are," Mary Margaret said hurriedly rushing into the office. "Yeah I uhh, it took me a while to get up this morning," Regina admitted. 

"Ohhh, Killian?" Mary Margaret asked. "Uhh, yeah, and I... didn't feel well, my head felt fuzzy, and I was dizzy," She admitted. 

"Maybe you should see Whale?" Mary Margaret suggested. "We really need another doctor in this town," Regina scoffed. 

"Hey morning, we ready for this next town meeting?"Emma asked as she munched on a bear claw. "Oh god, why are you eating that?" Regina groaned, feeling queasy. 

"I always eat these," Emma mumbled. Regina's face cringed at the sight of it, and smell that wafted towards her. 

"Mmm," Regina sighed again, "You alright?" Mary Margaret asked. "Just... excuse me," Regina shuffled out of her office quickly towards the corridor restroom. 

"Uhh, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Emma looked at her mother. "She's late to things. I know that kinda her thing, but she's a little more off and she's queasy," Emma hinted. Mary Margaret gasped, thinking their suspicions may be correct. 

"Oh... sorry," Regina sighed, re-entering her office. "Uhh, Regina, have you considered the possibility that you are expecting?" Emma asked.

"What?" Regina gasped. 

"That's not even possible," She paced to the other side of her desk. The other two women watched her as she sat down worriedly. 

"I took a potion, before this curse, part of why I even adopted Henry is because, even once it broke, I still.... couldn't ..." Regina sighed. 

"Well, you know yourself that true love is the most powerful magic of all," Mary Margaret said. 

"That.. I.. it.."Regina breathed. It did make sense. 

Her symptoms were textbook of a typical pregnancy, and with some words of support, Mary Margaret and Emma talked her into taking a pregnancy test. 

Regina stood there, holding the modern day test in her hand. The pink lines were all she could see. Mary Margaret and Emma, looked from either side of her. 

"Oh Regina..." Mary Margaret grinned. "I... wha.. How do I tell him?" Regina asked. 

"Well he loves you, and is your soulmate, true love, kinda everything, so shouldn't be that worrisome," Emma shrugged.

"Right but he's also probably not remotely expecting that could happen, since he knows what I did in my past," Regina sighed. "Well, why wouldn't he be happy? He would get to be a father," Mary Margaret encouraged. 

Regina felt tense, and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly through her lips. A baby. Her and Killian's baby. 

With thoughts racing through her mind about the news, she wanted to tell him, and soon. He had noticed the past week that she was feeling a bit under the weather, and he was supportive and caring about it, bringing her tea. 

She didn't know what he would think or feel about hearing the words, "You're going to be a father," Regina recited out loud as she hustled her way to him. 

As she approached the area behind Granny's, she heard sticks cracking against each other. Rounding the corner, she saw him and Henry. 

"There we go lad, good form," Killian encouraged, as Henry hit once more at him. He chuckled, and then spotted Regina. 

"Ah well you're here early," he grinned, "You feeling alright?" He asked gently. "Uhhh, yeah, I am.. well, no I'm not, but I'll be okay," She said. 

"What's wrong? You seem nervous," he noticed. "Uhh I have to tell you something," She exhaled. "If you two are going to kiss and interrupt our sword practice, I'll leave you a bit," Henry smiled and headed off, with a pat from Killian. 

Regina's heart felt like it would just explode right there. Seeing him with Henry that moment was so special to her, he really would be a natural father. 

In a flash in her mind she pictured a small child running around and wanting to play with him, with a toy sword in their small hand. Their tiny hand clasped inside his large one, as she realized she was daydreaming. 

"Love?" He interrupted her daydream. 

"Right..." she sighed and looked up to his eyes. "You look a little flushed, you sure you're alright?" he asked softly. 

"I... am going to be, WE, are going to be just fine," She said. "Well I feel fine," he shrugged. "No I ... mean another we," she said.

"Oh? Who?" He asked. 

"Uhh Regina," they were interrupted, "Leroy is getting a little impatient waiting for the meeting to start," David said. 

Regina sighed, "Uhh, right," she nodded. 

"It can wait," Regina nodded at Killian, and squeezed his hand. 

They headed to the town hall, and Regina felt a bit discouraged as she got up to the speaker to talk to everyone. 

Killian leaned against the back wall, and Regina couldn't help just stare at him. "Ok so just three things to go over, did you tell him?" Emma asked softly. "No," Regina shook her head and grit her teeth. 

She stood at the podium, and looked around, again locking on only Killian. 

"Uhh, just a couple announcements." Regina began. She heard herself say it, even felt herself say it, but still couldn't believe, she said into the microphone, "I'm pregnant!"