Chapter 6 Forward

'Proud'

That word lingered in Regina's thoughts long after he said it. Peaceful, she finally slept uninterrupted.
He did as well. No thoughts of worry, about her, no longing and yearning tugging at his heart strings, just a loved and peaceful sleep overcame them both.

Regina awoke still hearing the sound of his voice saying he was proud of her. Captain Killian Jones was proud of Regina Mills, the Evil Queen.

Her heart made a thump against her chest as she thought about his words towards her the night before. She had forgotten he was right next to her and felt his hand folded over her knee under the blankets.

Regina pressed into him under his arm, and he smiled in his sleep, letting out a sigh, as she curled into his soft chest.

"Mmmm," she groaned gently, and his blue eyes blinked open, and stared at her.
"Hi," she said in a coy voice at him. His hand swooped across her stomach and rested there as she softly arched into him.

"Hi," he said with a playful smile. "Good night's sleep huh?" She asked. "Is that what they call it?" He grinned playfully.

Blushing, yes blushing, he made her do that too, Regina smiled at him, "Yeah."

"Uhh so I have to do a little work at some point, but that's it," she said.

"I would like to properly court you, take you out, given our previous activity here," he said. "You're so old fashioned," she teased. "Yeah well I am three hundred," he winked.

"You couldn't tell," she bit her lip as she brushed them against his.

Getting dressed and getting themselves together, they headed down her staircase.

He gently pressed his lips to hers at the door. "Uhh hi," Henry's voice interrupted from behind her.

Regina flushed and looked around at him, "uh Hi, Henry," she sighed.
Killian smirked, unaffected, "I'll see you later," he winked as he headed out the door.

"So it's Hook then?" Henry asked. "Uhh yeah it seems that way," Regina shrugged at her first true love.  "Good I'm glad for you mom," he supported. 

"He clearly makes you happy," Henry observed. "Oh?" Regina asked.

"Yeah you haven't stopped smiling," Henry said.

Regina hadn't, not since she realized, her cheeks had stayed puffed from her ear to ear smile for the entire night.

Telling Henry, and Robin already knowing, the town all knew by 9 am that day that Hook and Regina were finally officially an item.

Killian sits in Granny's and feels a tap on his shoulder. Looking to his right, he sees the twin tattoo and Robin's extended hand.

"I'm happy for you both," he said. Killian places his hand in his, and they shake, "Thank you," Killian nods.

Regina thinks to herself about all the recent events and how she maybe can have a happy ending. She thinks about how Hook gave up his ship, for her, to get to her.

Formulating a plan, to contact Ariel, someone who can travel all realms via the sea, she figured she could retrieve the Jolly Roger.

That evening, Killian knocks on the Mills' mansion door. 

"Mom your... boyfriend is here," Henry said awkwardly.  "Boyfriend sounds weird for you given your age," he shakes his head as Killian walks inside with a chuckle.

"Thank you Henry," Regina smiles. "Well look at you, all dressed... not in your pirate coat.." Regina realizes. 

He's changed, not completely, everything is still black, with a vest even, and a smaller leather jacket, and some black slacks. 

"Well still some leather and mostly black, but a little more... this world," He smiled. Looking over her curvy form in her fitted red dress, he smiled himself. "You look perfect," he said. 

"Ok, we'll be off now," Regina kisses Henry, "Have her home by Midnight," Henry teases. "Yeah that's Cinderella," Killian grinned at the young man. 

"Well the Captain knows how to treat a date," Regina smiles, sliding her hand through his arm, as they left the fanciest restaurant in Storybrooke. 

"Well I try," He smiled. 

"I'm a Queen in some places," Regina tips her chin up. "Mmm, here you're Regina, and .. I love that," He said with a soft kiss to her mouth. 

"Well, you're still a Captain, no matter where we are, so I have a surprise," Regina grinned. "Do you? Better than the surprise you gave me last night?" he grinned devilishly. 

"Not that," She blushed and hit his chest playfully. 

"Ok ok, I'll bite, not hard," he winked. "Yeah ok, so," She dug in her purse for a handkerchief, and folded it, and put it up over his eyes. 

"Oh, I prefer the lights on love," He smiled. "Shh, come on," She held his hand and guided him. "You know, normally I like the idea of blindfolding, but in bed," He joked as she led him towards her formed plan. 

"Smell," She said, knowing that upon that breath he would smell, "The sea," he uttered. "Mmmhmm," she grinned, and took the blindfold off. 

Looking upon the water, or rather, towards it, nothing was there. Regina walked forward and along the railing was sitting a bottle, with a ship inside. 

"Here," She handed it to him. 

"Uhh, what's that?" He asked. "THAT... is the Jolly Roger," She smiled. "Awfully small, though it's unfair to judge a man by the size of his.... ship," he quirked a brow. 

"Hold on," She takes it from his hand, waves her own hand over it. As it glistens in blue, she tosses it into the bay. 

Before his eyes, there she stood. In full size form once more. The Jolly Roger. 

His jaw dropped open, "How.... did you?" he shook his head. 

"Ariel, called in a favor, for her legs, you know she kinda owes me," Regina smiled. "And she just found it?" He asked. 

"Mmhmm, you know as well as I that mermaids can travel very quickly between many realms, and she just found it, and I gave her a spell to put it in the bottle," Regina said.

"I don't know what to say," He breathed at her. "What's a Captain without his Ship?" She asked.

Killian grabbed her abruptly in his arm and lifted her up into his arms, bridal style. She giggled at feeling so weightless.

Walking himself up the gang plank, with her in his arms, she presses her forehead to his. "Now, I can show you just how Captain I can be," he smiled against her mouth.

The shape of his ship memorized, his feet carried him, and Regina in his arms, down into the Captain's quarters. 

"Is this going to be my thank you for the ship?" She grinned as he placed her on the bed, "Oh yes, indeed," he teased, pushing forward onto her. 

..... yeah don't worry I'll give you the smut next chapter..