:{-8-}:

I practically dragged the mask operative back to base. The other two girls still dead drunk on my back fireman carry.

"Get the asset by any means necessary! Jack White does not leave here out of our containment!"

I crouched lower as I started aiming at his head. Before he dropped dead from another shooter. I looked around to see the half of rainbow team.

"Are they hurt?"

"Nah Sledge they're drunk. They're after me! Take them and go away from me"

He nodded before throwing me his backup assault rifle and ammo belt. I saluted before running into the smoke. I saw a squad of four I threw a rock to the left of them before grabbing the last one breaking his neck. The other turned around after I had dipped back into an alley.

"Man down! Send backups unknown hostile. Does anybody have eyes on the asset?"

*static*

So the others were still taking them out? That's good for me. I raised my gun and let loose into two of the three people.

"I don't want to kill you too, you look young forget this ever happened get a real life"

"But I need my revenge against you!"

"What'd I do I have amnesia and well yeah"

"You raped my mom!"

"No I didn't I don't remember my life but I do remember my morals."

"Liar!"

"Kid I have morals, don't have sex until marriage, don't drink and drive, don't kill kids, and don't negotiate with terrorists."

"Then why are you negotiating with me?"

"You're in over your head. Hell you haven't even drawn your gun yet! Your hands are shaking like you have Parkinson's disease. Walk away pretend this never happened or kill me and be hollow forever"

He pulled his gun out before dropping it and his mask. I sighed with relief. I told him to go west and pretend to be a civilian. I walked east towards more screaming. I grabbed the kids gun as I walked past it a basic magnum with a full magazine in it. I shook my head with disbelief what kind of person lies about rape to recruit kids?

*bang!*

I felt a bullet rip through my torso. My arms went limp as I fell back onto the asphalt. I pretended to be dead as I head footsteps advance on my prone body.

"Wait that's not a mask! It's Jack White!"

"Jenkins the boss lady wanted him alive!"

"Hmm I guess I shot to fast without looking"

"Thank god Rainbow is taking care of the masks"

I started coughing as I regained control. My robotic arm punched the ground as I stood up the asphalt cracked. I aimed my gun at the sniper.

"Now who are you? Why are you here? And why shouldn't I put a bullet in you?

"We are the black masks. We are anti terrorists as well. And because we are on the same side"

"Okay who is the boss lady?"

"Uh Nineteen"

"Does everyone go by numbers?"

"Yeah they do for some reason"

I scoffed before I walked towards them.

"Why are they after me?"

"You are said to have stolen intelligence from their head base they want you dead because you haven't told anybody where it is"

I felt a sense of danger as he spoke. Then I saw the lens flare of a sniper behind the two.

"Down!"

They all fell to the ground as the shot rang out hitting inches from where Jenkins has been. Three more shots rang out and the men's heads exploded on the concrete. I stayed there fully accepting my death, but the shot never came.

"Relax soldier those men lied to you. They were the black masks but they were mercenaries not anti terrorist. They work for a girl called The Prophet, she believes the world will burn by their hands. But she's a double agent for us, she's my wife and she's very scared and wants out of the mission."

"Okay how does this bring me in?"

"The other black masks do not know you have switched sides but she does so they will trust you, activate this neurotoxin canister when you both get out."

"Ok but I'll need team rainbow to help"

"I was hoping you'd say that"

A third figure then a fourth then to many to count stepped out of the shadows. Then one I recognize, Sledge.

"Frost still out cold?"

"Nah she's awake just very hung over. All of the masks have been killed or arrested. They wanted two things a bio weapon and you"

"Well that sucks. They failed both objectives"

He gave me a hearty laugh when I said that. He walked farther into the street and hugged me.

"Well Jack what's the mission?"

"Hostage rescue. And because Six isn't here that leaves Ash in command of team Rainbow"

"Ash, It's your call"

"Well it's high risk higher reward so Jack, Sledge, Hibana, Frost, Ela, and Zofia will go. I trust you the most to get this mission done"

"Hoorah!"

-/-///—///—-/—-/-

Who's ready for life today not me!