-:/14\:-

I sat down in the helicopter. Emma was a ride along on this mission much to my displeasure. She held my right hand in her left. I looked at her, and she squeezed my hand.

"Dad it's a precautionary security mission. We're just here for show more than anything else"

"I know, but still I really don't think you should be here anyway"

"Dad I've gotta make my own decisions at some point, plus Alexander is here so no worries"

"I suppose the lord does make this easier and more secure"

We stood at the palace of the Russian dictator, Vlad the lad himself as Tachanka called him.

"Plus he told me his daughter will be here too! So I'll probably be on guard with her"

I smiled and let myself relax for the first time in what felt like a year. I let my body relax and my arms fell to my sides, the metal clinked gently on the seat. I let the breath I didn't know I was holding out. Emma noticed this and patted my shoulder. A sudden spike of pain happened in my shoulder I clutched it and as soon as it started it ended. The helicopter landed and we hopped out. Tachanka waved us over and his daughter and Emma ran off almost immediately.

"Ah Jack! How nice of you to drop by."

I smiled and knuckle bumped and stood next to him. I laughed and held my gun to my chest.

"Alexsandr and Mr. White how nice of you both to be my security detail."

"Sir"

He walked away into his red palace leaving us to do whatever we wished until we were needed again. Alexsandr led me to his home. An old log cabin that had dry way on the inside and otherwise looked like a regular house. I sat on his couch and pulled my arm off.

"Alexandr do you know these coordinates?"

I handed him my phone with the picture I had taken.

"No Comrade I do not but Lera might she is a worldwide woman I am a Russian who got dragged out for anti terrorist team"

"I guess you are right"

"I'm always right Jack"

I smiled and tried to forget about everything. It worked for now and probably until my mind would wander again.

-:-:-

Yeah a lot shorter than usual I know. I just used it as a tie in for Alone.