-|\10/|-

We slowly walked up the houses stairs our guns up. I was ready for everything except what did happen.

"Stay back! I'll shoot!"

It was a girl next to the prophet, she was in a plain red hoodie and now torn jeans. She looked, familiar. I slowly walked up behind her.

"I don't want to hurt anybody but I've been stuck here for three weeks!"

"Miss! We're here to help everyone out, my name is Seamus I work for SAS in anti terrorism. My job is to get in and get the hostages out!"

"What's your name!?"

"Seamus I just said it"

I had gotten within arm length of her. Before she had registered what happened I had grabbed her by herself the shoulders and thrown her gently to the ground.

"Who are you?"

"Emma White."

I got off of here putting on my old mask relinking it to my eye. My voice started to distort as I decided what to do with her.

"Age?"

"Twenty, just now. Happy birthday me"

"Happy birthday kid"

She turned around and saw my mask.

"I know that mask Mom told me to look for that mask!"

"It's just a mask kid"

"No! It's not either you killed Jack White, or you are Jack White"

I sighed before sliding down the mask. She gasped at my face but it quickly switched to sadness.  Her eyes welled up. As tears started streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry kid"

"Why didn't you look for me sooner?"

"I don't remember who I was look at me, I'm a monster"

"You're my dad not a monster"

I sighed and opened my arms, she rushed into my arms and cried.

"They said you had died! That's why I was here to kill who I thought killed you"

"Hibana, we need to bring her"

"I wasn't gonna stop you Jack"

We stood up and started walking out of the building.

"Package secured requesting evac"

"Jack my friend I will take care of the Prophet go talk to your daughter"

"Thanks Sledge"

I watched as the other five threw a bag on her head and lead her outside.

"So Emma, what have I missed that I need to make up to you?"

"Almost everything in my life"

"Dang was I at work all the time?"

"No, for the first few years you were there. Then some lady called she said you were selected for a spec ops and if you declined you'd be court marshaled"

"So I took the job and disappeared how long ago?"

"Six years"

"Hmm you want to go to a movie then?"

"Yeah"

"Helicopter is here Jack!"

"Thanks Sledge"

I stood up and helped my daughter up. She held on to my hand.

"You can let go you know."

"If I do I'll wake up and you'll be gone"

I sighed I really couldn't blame her I missed so much time and I just happened to appear when she needed me most. We got to the helicopter where Ash was waiting fir us.

"Operators, plus one. Congrats on a good and safe mission"

I high fived Sledge and we all jumped into the helicopter. I pulled Emma up as well she sat on the chair next to me. I put my fake arm on her shoulder.

"I promise you kid I'm not going anywhere this time"

She looked at me and hugged me.

????

"I'll get you back Jacky boy even if I have to kill all of Rainbow to do it"