\:-11-:/

I had requested permission from the new Six for a small break. He said something about taking my time and try to reconnect with Emma.

"Thank you Six"

"Please call me Harry"

"Alright Harry"

I walked out of his house and back into the base. We had moved after the attack. Now we were in a field full of concrete buildings with a pool and basketball/ soccer court.  I met Emma at the pool where she was dipping her toes in.

"Hey kiddo, what's up"

"Oh just thinking about where I should go to school. I still have to finish my college class before I can officially attempt to join Rainbow."

"Why would you want to? I'm not saying don't but, what is your motive?"

"I want to save people like you and Mom did"

"Hmmm ask some of the defensive operators like Frost to train you"

"Why couldn't you?"

"I am malicious during attacking I don't think I just do. The defenders have to plan out everything. They'd be better teachers than me"

"That makes sense but I'd rather be with you"

"Let's go to the training room then"

I pulled her up and we walked to the gadget room.

"Hey Frost!"

"Oh, hey Jack! Emma."

"We where wondering, well Emma was wondering would you mind going for a round of training?"

"Yeah I'll go just let me get my gloves!"

"Pick up a pair for Emma!"

"You got it boss"

I pushed my arm off so that I wouldn't break Frost's nose.

"I forgot that you could do that dad"

"Yeah it's fun to watch reactions"

Jumped into the ring before Tina joined me.

"You ready Jack?"

I smiled before taking stance. She charged at me. I ducked under her arms and used my shoulder to hit her in the gut.

"Think before you lunge"

"Okay"

"So Emma watch this you bait your opponent then attack them from the sides."

I felt a fist connect with my skull.

"Not cool Tina"

"Eh I have to take what I get man"

I turned around and hit her upper cut her. She landed on her back. Emma stood up with her gloves on and bouncing on her heels. I hopped out of the ring.

"Show me what you got"

She swung her fists at Tina sloppily.

"Sharper and shorter Emma. Same for you Tina"

They both simultaneously gave me the bird.

"Wow"

They smiled before they went back at it. I put my arm back on an clapped when Emma slammed into Tina's ribs. Emma landed a few more hits before Tina hit her in the face and she fell out of the ring.

"Ding ding ding"

"Okay, fine lets call it a day then"

I picked her up and put her down.

"Okay you guys want lunch or something?"

"We got a chipotle nearby!"

"Hell yes!"

"Oh I think that's a consensus. Who's got a car?"

"There's one in the garage that we're allowed to borrow at any time"

I walked into the elevator and held the door open for the two girls. The keys were on the wall and I grabbed them. The lights lit up on a Jeep Patriot. I hopped into the drivers seat.

"Uh somebody get a map!"

Time skip brought to you by: Kaplan working at Fnaf and trapping every doorway whilst flipping of the animatronics.

I sat down at the metal table. I gave Emma her tacos and Frost her burrito. I ate my tacos too.

"So what do we want to do after this guys?"

They both pointed to the mall.

"Oh fuck"

I finished eating only to get dragged out of the chipotle and into the mall.

(This a actually happened with my girlfriend)

Tina was in front of me and then pulled me into a clothing shop. I watched as she grabbed clothes and disappeared into the changing rooms. Then when she came out they wore styles I didn't know even existed. One was a hunters outfit. Another was a bathing suit with red tiger stripes. Emma was off looking at phones.

"Hey Dad check this out."

She pulled a phone apart before messing with a few wires. Then she closed it and the screen projected up into the air above her.

"A hologram nice!"

"Hey you've gotta pay for that!"

"Sorry dude I'll get it!"

I payed the guy and we walked back to the car. While we were walking I saw a group grab a pair of white masks and guns from their trunk

"Shit!"