Data leak

This is Six Mr. President,

I have found four extraordinary operators to bring your super human anti terrorist group to fruition. These four operators have experienced things the others simply can't.

-Jack white:
Code name MOD
Heavily augmented human male. Enhanced strength and reflexes.
Took down an entire cell of the red eye elites solo while injured
His only weakness is his daughter who is notorious for getting into trouble. He cares about -redacted- like his now deceased wife Elsie White an under cover operative.

-Ronin ???:
Code name Slasher
Infected by the chimera outbreak in Nevada. Extremely light footed, the perfect hunter. Enhanced eyesight and hearing. Escorted civilians out of the infected city from the shadows.
Major weaknesses, paranoia he says the hive still lingers in his mind. Looses himself to hunger occasionally on missions when injured.

-???, ???
Code name Stitches
Sir I'm going to be formal here, not much is known about stitches. Caveira found him beaten half to death outside of one of the known red eye kill zones. He got his nickname from the fact his lips are stitched shut. But sir the strange part is he doesn't live, meaning he has no heart it has been removed he has no blood in his body his eyes are a vacant red suggesting experimentation by the red eyes. Simply put he has no weakness bullets seem to hurt but not stop him while explosives do next to nothing. He has extraordinary healing that can be passed to others but he starts to bleed black sand.

-James Lang
Code name Revenant
He was the first lead to the new terrorist group birthed from the ashes of the white masks. The Red Eyes. He has nanotechnology in his blood and a pain tolerance so high when he was trapped by a welcome mat in his entrance simulation he simply kept running through the pain and flawlessly and mercilessly beat frost to death. His weakness is that only Nøkk and Dokkaebi are his only ties to his humanity.

Sir, with your explicit permission I ask you to green light operation FREAK know that these monsters will bring a brighter future for the rest of us.
———————————————————————————

"Well Nøkk that can't be good for any of them, or us"

"We've got to tell them before Six sends this to the president"

"It's too late Claire. He's already sent it"

-/-:-:-\-
Alright I've decided that Modified Operator will end soon but will be continued along with Infernal Engines, Alone and the newest to be added Stitches, will be continued in:

OPERATION FREAK

Late 2019