\;15;/

"Hey Lera!"

"Yes Jack?"

"I need your help finding these coordinates"

"That's in America in a college. Right now some of our operators are there"

"I know that Emma is the official lead of the attack"

"She's doing good I only hope that she's okay"

"Jack your daughter is an exceptional rookie she'll be fine. She also has a, very hard to kill soldier on her side ready to help her"

"Huh well it never hurts to have extra eyes in a op I'll stop by"

"Okay tell her I say hi"

"Yes ma'am"

I called Harry for a ride to the college. He sent one to me within an hour. When I arrived at the college it was chaos, bodies strewn about the grass and sidewalks.

"Hey dad! I forget does your mask have a filter in it?"

"Yes it does why"

"Well currently we only have one op in there and he could use some backup."

"Who is it? They've gotta be one tough bastard to go in there alone"

"Ronin. Analynn's brother"

"I thought that he ghosted the family"

"Well, he did because he... how do I put this? Died, in New Mexico during the chimera outbreak. He got infected but retained his sanity and control"

"I guess I'll just know who he is?"

"If it scares you you'll know it's him"

"Thanks but it's gonna take a lot more than a deformity to scare me"

-/-/-/-

I held my shotgun and prepared to breach the outer door. I heard a sudden scream I kicked the door and aimed. What I saw almost scared me enough to drop my gun. Practically a skull hanging on a hoodie with a few wires. Horns nasty enough looking to impale and kill a man.

"You must be Ronin"

It's maw opened revealing metal needles of teeth.

"I presume you are Jack?"

"You'd be correct there"

"Letsss jussst get thesse kidsss out"

He hissed with strain, he was lifting two steel cabinets off of a door. I ran over and started helping we were stirring the yellow powder that coated the floor. As soon as we got the cabinets up I went for the door, he grabbed my shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?! There could be kids in there!"

"Think, that room is sealed. Look around see the powder? If that gets in, dead kids"

"I didn't think about that."

He just grunted pulling the gas masks off all of the dead terrorists we killed. He put his hand to his, ear hole?

"Emma there are going to be some people in white masks coming out hold your fire, they're just kids we saved."

"Copy that Ronin."

He walked over and gently knocked on the door.

"You want to talk to them? I might scare them"

"Sounds fine to me"

I walked to the door.

"Kids we have gas masks! I'm, FBI swat"

I heard the door unlock and open quickly. Three students came out, two girls and a guy who was bleeding from his side. I handed them the masks and they limped outside after putting them on. I heard heavy breathing before a hail of bullet fire. Robin stepped in front of me and ran at the bomber. The bomber kept firing at him, Ronin struck the bombers face making him scream in pain before detonating his vest. Ronin was thrown through the wall, his blood painted the floor where he landed. A few more terrorists came down to see the cause of the commotion. I shot two of them between the eyes, the last got a chest full of buckshot from a third person entering the scene. Annalyn had her foot on the now very dead mask.

"Where's Ronin?"

"Over there"

I pointed to his... corpse. He hadn't moved an inch since the bomber attack.

"Your arm and legs. They run on concentrated battery. Hand me one, preferably your arm's battery"

I pulled my arm off and jimmied the battery out.

"Okay here"

She grabbed the battery and jammed it into his skull. His eyes surged a bright light blue.

"Ah that was a good nap"

Annalyn tackled him back into the ground.

"Don't ever, ever do that again!"

He looked at her. His blue eyes returning to red.

"Ok"

He hugged her back.

-/-/-/-/

Yo I'm not dead yet! Wack, I also feel like I do better writing when I'm in school so now I should start updating more often now!