The game begins

When Y/n, Jack, Miko and Raf got out of school their Autobot guardians took them to the Autobot base like normal. Once they all arrived, Smokescreen, Y/n's guardian, let her out of his alt mode. When Miko stepped out of Bulkhead's alt mode Y/n noticed that she had a mischievous look on her face, as if she was planning something.

"Hey everyone, I just had an amazing idea!" Miko shouted, getting everyone's attention.

"Ugh, now what?" Ratchet asked Miko with an annoyed tone.

"We should all play Seven Minutes in Heaven." Miko announced, wanting to play a game where everyone could play.

The bots, even Ratchet, after Optimus persuaded him, activated their holoforms and went to the human area. Everyone sat down in a circle. Jack had an empty soda bottle in his backpack, so he took it out and put it in the center of the circle.

"So, how is this game played?" Arcee asked Miko, raising an eyebrow.

"It's simple, someone spins this bottle and whoever it points to has to go into the closet with the person who spun it." Miko explained.

"And what do you do while you're in the closet?" Wheeljack queried, becoming more interested.

"You can either talk or make out." Miko told him slyly, a mischievous smirk on her face.

"I have better things to do." Ratchet complained.

"C'mon Sunshine, it sounds fun." Wheeljack commented suggestively, smirking at the grumpy doctor.

Ratchet only groaned in annoyance. Y/n quietly laughed, thinking that it was kind of cute the way Ratchet acted whenever Wheeljack called him 'doc' or 'sunshine'.

"I'll go first." Y/n said, reaching towards the bottle.

Everyone watched as Y/n spun the bottle, wondering who it would land on. The bottle spun round and round, eventually slowing down and pointed to..........................