Smokescreen

The bottle pointed to Smokescreen. Smokescreen looked very happy that the bottle was pointed to him. Y/n blushed; she had a huge crush on her guardian, but she thought that he only thought of her as a friend.

"Well Y/n, it looks like we have to go into the closet." Smokescreen announced as he stood up.

"Y-yeah, sure." Y/n said with a slight blush as she too stood up.

Ever since Smokescreen had become Y/n's guardian they both got to know each other better and she had started having a crush on him. They stepped into the closet, turned the light on and Smokescreen closed the door behind him.

"Y/n, can I tell you something?" Smokescreen shyly asked his charge as soon as the door was closed.

"Yeah, go ahead." Y/n replied, just as shyly; she was trying so hard not to blush.

"Well... You see... Um... Well, ever since we got to know each other better I- I kinda started to have a crush on you." Smokescreen said, a blush appeared on his face after he confessed his feelings for Y/n

"Oh Smokey, I've had feelings for you too." Y/n said quietly, reaching forwards and caressing his face with her hands.

"Y/n... Can I kiss you?" Smokescreen asked, trying not to stutter.

"Yes." Y/n whispered, gazing into his eyes.

Smokescreen cupped Y/n's face and gently pressed his soft lips to hers. Y/n wrapped her arms around Smokescreen's neck and tangled her fingers in his hair as she deepened the kiss. Y/n backed Smokescreen up, pinned him to the nearest wall and slipped her tongue inside his mouth. They moaned into the kiss, both of their bodies heating up in the moment. Unfortunately, the door opened and you heard Ratchet say something about time being up before walking away.

"We'll finish later." Y/n whispered in Smokescreen's ear seductively.

Smokescreen only nodded in agreement as he followed Y/n out of the closet. Once they were sitting in the circle again, Miko teased Y/n and Smokescreen about having matching blushes, which only made them blush darker.