Arcee

The bottle pointed to Arcee. Y/n blushed slightly at the thought of being in a closet with her crush. She was a little nervous to go into the closet with Arcee since she didn't know if the femme even felt the same way about her or not.

"Well Y/n, let's get this over with." Arcee told Y/n as she stood up.

"Okay, I'm coming." Y/n said as she followed Arcee to the cleaning closet.

Y/n and Arcee went inside the closet, closing the door after turning the light on. Miko set the timer on her phone for seven minutes. For the first couple of minutes Y/n had an internal battle with herself whether or not to confess her feelings to Arcee. Arcee noticed that Y/n looked conflicted, but she decided not to say anything.

"Arcee… C-can I tell you something?" Y/n nervously asked Arcee.

"Sure, what do you need to tell me?" Arcee queried, raising an eyebrow.

"W-well… I- I kinda like you in a more than friends kind of way." Y/n said quietly, almost too quietly.

"I know, I've seen the way you look at me, and I feel the same way." Arcee told Y/n softly, smiling at her.

"So… You don't think it's weird?" Y/n questioned Arcee, surprised that she wasn't disgusted.

"No, on Cybertron it's perfectly normal for two mechs or two femmes to become Conjux Endura. I like you too, Y/n." Arcee explained, moving closer to Y/n and smiling at her.

Y/n blushed as Arcee pinned her to one of the walls and kissed her. She put your hands in Arcee's short pink and blue hair as they kissed. Arcee placed her hands on Y/n's ass and she slipped her tongue into her mouth and they both moaned into the kiss. Unfortunately, soon their time in the closet was done and Miko opened the door and took a picture and then ran back to the group of Autobots' holoforms and the other two kids that were sitting in a circle.

"Wait… Y/n… Arcee!?" Smokescreen asked Y/n and Arcee when you both sat down.

Arcee smirked at Smokescreen as she wrapped an arm around Y/n's waist, pulling her closer to her body. Y/n blush darkened a little when Arcee kissed one of her cheeks. Everything happened so quickly, but Y/n was happy that Arcee liked her back.