Ratchet

Ratchet... The bottle pointed to Ratchet. Y/n couldn't believe it as she and Ratchet stood up and walked to the closet. Y/n turned the light on before closing the door.

"Good luck!" Miko said as the door closed and set the timer on her phone.

Y/n and Ratchet only looked at each other for a while, not knowing what to say. For the longest time Y/n had a crush on the grumpy medic, but she knew that there was very little chance that he would feel the same way.

"Y/n, there's something that I need you to know." Ratchet said, breaking the silence; now that he was alone with Y/n he was going to take the chance to tell her how he felt.

"Oh, what is it?" Y/n asked Ratchet curiously.

"Y/n, I know that you are young and 
I'm not as young as I used to be, but I have secretly had what you humans call a 'crush' on you." Ratchet answered, hoping that he didn't disgust Y/n.

"Wait… Really?" Y/n questioned, her E/c eyes widening a little; she did not see that coming.

"Yes. I understand if you aren't interested in me." Ratchet said as he looked away, unable to look her in the eyes.

"You know, I never told anyone this but I'm actually attracted to older men." Y/n told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Ratchet looked her in the eyes, then closed the distance by kissing her. He wasn't expecting Y/n to have feelings for him, the grumpy old medic. Y/n kissed Ratchet back and hummed in content. Y/n and Ratchet pulled away after a while since she needed air. Just then, Wheeljack opened the door and looked at Y/n and Ratchet.

"C'mon love birds, it's someone else's turn." Wheeljack said, rolling his eyes before turning around and walking away.

Both Y/n and Ratchet lightly blushed as they walked out of the closet and rejoined the group. Y/n couldn't help but notice the way Ratchet kept subtly looking at her, as if he wanted to kiss her again. They sat side by side in the circle, waiting to see who would get the next turn in the closet.