Optimus Prime

The bottle pointed to Optimus. Y/n and Optimus stood up and walked to the small cleaning closet. Y/n turned the light on and Optimus let her go in first before following and closing the door.

"Have fun you two!" Miko said as she set the timer on her phone for seven minutes.

Y/n couldn't believe it; she was alone in a closet with Optimus. She had a huge crush on the Autobot leader, but she was never brave enough to actually tell him that. Optimus looked down at Y/n, patiently waiting for her to say something.

"So, how have you been?" Y/n awkwardly asked Optimus as she looked up at him.

"I have been fine." Optimus replied calmly, giving her a kind smile.

Y/n felt even more nervous than before; she didn't know what else to say. A few minutes went by before Optimus broke the silence.

"Y/n, there has been something I have been meaning to tell you." Optimus said quietly.

"Oh, what is it?" Y/n queried, becoming curious.

"You are the most beautiful human femme I have ever met. I've held romantic feelings for you, for some time now.. I wish to get to know you better; to 'date' you as Humans say." Optimus confessed, gazing into Y/n's eyes.

Y/n couldn't believe it, her long term crush had the same feelings and confessed them to her. She suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach when Optimus put his hands on her hips.

"May I kiss you, Y/n?" Optimus quietly asked, having a strong urge to kiss Y/n.

"Yes." Y/n quietly answered, her eyes half lidded.

Optimus knelt down and gently pressed his lips to Y/n's in a soft, passionate kiss. Y/n felt fireworks in her stomach as Optimus kissed her. Unfortunately, the kiss was interrupted when Miko opened the door and took a picture of Y/n and Optimus.

"Miko!" Y/n shouted, breaking the kiss and glaring at her friend.

"You guys are soooo cute!" Miko said before she skipped back to where everyone was sitting.

"We will continue this later." Optimus told Y/n as they stepped out of the closet.

Y/n blushed lightly, wondering what he meant by that. She really wanted to kiss him again, but they couldn't just leave right as the game was getting started. Optimus and Y/n sat next to each other once they rejoined everyone.